canela

Slayyyter

On 2/2/2023 at 6:47 AM, BlackTulip74 said:

So I don’t know how much Drag Race x Slayyyter crossover there is, but here we go. 
I was seeing what stuff Amethyst has put out, cos her first album was very much my taste. Listened to the first song “Kind of Girl” and knew I’d heard the instrumental before. Couldn’t place where. Then I found it, it’s a slight speed up of LoverBoy. From what I can find, the album was released before the song leaked…

lol check out her song "the baddest"... it is a carbon copy of the TKO demo by miss charli xcx.

for another song, she somehow straight up used the OFFICIAL ass instrumental for a britney spears japanese bonus deluxe edition track and....... 

i just don't get why lmfao. if ur gonna re-record the song Scary by Britney or any song by her???? its gotta be exceptional.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

10 hours ago, alexspears said:

lol check out her song "the baddest"... it is a carbon copy of the TKO demo by miss charli xcx.

for another song, she somehow straight up used the OFFICIAL ass instrumental for a britney spears japanese bonus deluxe edition track and....... 

i just don't get why lmfao. if ur gonna re-record the song Scary by Britney or any song by her???? its gotta be exceptional.

I clocked The Baddest as well 😂😂

which one did she use the Britney track?

5-EAF829-B-1-F87-43-C3-A34-A-C196028-AD9

does anyone know how to properly tag leaked S3 tracks?

i tag them like:

• Difficult [it's leaked as V2 but i guess it's final?]
  • Dramatic (Demo)
  • I Love Hollywood (Demo 2)
  • Ms Belladonna (Demo 3)
  • My Body (Demo 3) [edited]
  • New Life
  • Rainbow Road
  • Rhinestone Heart (Demo)
  • Spend the Night (Demo)
  • Tommy (Demo)

52 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

rainbow road was confirmed to be S3? i thought it's troubled paradise
also wasn't plastic supposed to be on S3

the leaked version is from mixtape sessions

22 hours ago, Voignamir said:

rainbow road was confirmed to be S3? i thought it's troubled paradise
also wasn't plastic supposed to be on S3

Plastic leaked version is S3 and Rainbow road is S3 too, all of them were made post Trouble paradise release

I Dont feel like Rainbow Road makes sense in S3 though… sounds more Troubled Paradise to me, Maybe she made ir for a deluxe or something….

Anyways, with the sound of her last leaked songs I made an album, And It kinda slaps (not as much as TP, that may be one of my ultimate favourites):

1.   Hollywood

2.   Dolce Vita

3.   Lover Boy

4.   Spend the Night

5.   Dramatic

6.   Rhinestone Heart

7.   Ms Belladonna

8.   My Body

9.   Tommy

10. Difficult

11. Tear Me Open

12. New Life

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’m at the show & was shocked when I saw it…

EDIT:

They also have Dirt Femme signed!

ughhh theyre gonna be in my city soon but i cant go to the show im literally devastated

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

Someone on twitter recorded her performing Belladonna, she goes higher/bigger than the live recording at the ending. Pretty interesting. 

And I guess this confirms that either Belladonna, Hollywood, or My Body could be the first single off the new album since those are the songs she seems willing to play live so far.

Ive seen clips from the Tove Lo tour of her playing: Mine, Stupid Boy, Belladonna, and allegedly she performed Hollywood too.

is she really still hanging onto Stupid Boy...? like im sorry but... i feel like thats the last song she needs to be playing on tour to a new audience. it does her no justice... lyrics, vocals, or production. she has so many better songs.