canela

Slayyyter

the memories of you and rhinestone heart slander is CRAZY... memories of you is such a great example of how to do euro-influenced dance music right and rhinestone heart is a cute little pop confection. the textures on both are amazing sonically

Erotic Electronic sounds so good in the final cut compared to the leak that I heard. 

I'm glad I ignored this track in particular for whatever reason leading up to release because it sounds so awesome now.

And the video.... I was GAGGED the entire runtime. Just crazy! She did THAT! Like this is why I stan this bitch because who else could do this 

On 8/16/2023 at 3:39 PM, Anonymcomenter said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but sooo far we have 32 songs from the S3 sessions, are there more missing? 

I hope she releases a deluxe, the leaks killed all the hype… still pretty excited to listen to the mastered versions! 

32?!

4 hours ago, cyanide kisses said:

the memories of you and rhinestone heart slander is CRAZY... memories of you is such a great example of how to do euro-influenced dance music right and rhinestone heart is a cute little pop confection. the textures on both are amazing sonically

no :crossed:

Memories sounds like a bad Dramatic with an overused beat (she does this a lot) and Rhinestone Heart is cheesy af

Happy Forever, Heartbeat Away, Valentine and Psycho Lover deserved a spot instead, even Spend The Night

57 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

no :crossed:

Memories sounds like a bad Dramatic with an overused beat (she does this a lot) and Rhinestone Heart is cheesy af

Happy Forever, Heartbeat Away, Valentine and Psycho Lover deserved a spot instead, even Spend The Night

let’s agree to disagree — to me memories of you is the perfect blend of the starfucker we’re getting and the scraps in the sense that the lyrics sound like something that would’ve gelled well with the lyrical content of happy forever or heartbeat away with the production quality/sonic identity of the starfucker album we’ll be getting. i think it’s pure 2010s edm bliss meets eurodance but modernised.

rhinestone heart is a cute little pop gem that could be kinda her mainstream pop pandering moment but it’s a cute pop confection either way and i love how it has such a dramatic sounding chorus that helms the track down as its centerpiece. it’s kinda giving ava max but less cheesy and i appreciate the remaining cheese that it has because it pulls it off with the attitude that most other ava songs lack

i don’t think happy forever, heartbeat away or psycho lover would’ve fit on starfucker as well as these 2 songs currently do — they just don’t have that effortless feeling of glamour and drama that memories of you and rhinestone heart have.

The video is so hottt. It’s really a vibe. Goes to show you don’t need a big budget or all the extras to make something good. She knew what she was doing! It definitely MAXIMIZES the song for me.  

5 hours ago, cyanide kisses said:

i don’t think happy forever, heartbeat away or psycho lover would’ve fit on starfucker as well as these 2 songs currently do — they just don’t have that effortless feeling of glamour and drama that memories of you and rhinestone heart have.

first of all I’m sooo here for ur Ava Max slander :lmao:

that said, I don’t agree with Happy Forever and Heartbeat Away not fitting (I won’t argue with Psycho Lover) 

Happy Forever does the 80s sound sooo well with that dark undertone Miss Belladonna has… better in my opinion than Memories Of You which reuses the same beat she has done several times already (music to bounce ur tits to if that makes sense). Too similar to Dramatic, HF brings something new to the table in her catalogue 

and Heartbeat Away also sounds like a throwback, in my opinion better than Rhinestone Heart (maybe my least favourite from the sessions)