graham4anything

2020 USA Democratic Presidential General Election

Just now, softcore babyface said:

God please let Biden win I’m sick of trumps ugly ass kids

I just want to see Trump supporters devastated, they are lunatics and I want to see them losing it and Trump himself being beat just to see the reaction. If he wins this then he can't lose and the supporters will be smug,  happy and celebrating :crazy: i've never seen people support a guy in politics like this before with the flags, hats and all that nonsense, we need to see the reaction when they lose and what they do.

4 minutes ago, Barry said:

I just want to see Trump supporters devastated, they are lunatics and I want to see them losing it and Trump himself being beat just to see the reaction. If he wins this then he can't lose and the supporters will be smug,  happy and celebrating :crazy: i've never seen people support a guy in politics like this before with the flags, hats and all that nonsense, we need to see the reaction when they lose and what they do.

I worry about trump losing will cause a violent outrage. You are right tho about how cult like his followers are. I thought Obama supporters were a little nutty, but nothing compared to trumpies. At least I understand why folks were crazy for Obama.

15 minutes ago, Barry said:

this is something i am NOT looking forward to, if trump is the winner

they are going to extremely smug and cocky, laughing at everyone who is against him, and everyone who was looking forward to a biden win, and even considered it a possibility, it's immature and just rude, even if trump is the winner, there was still a fair chance for biden, but they probably would never be able to admit it

the election isn't over yet, and although it may not look too good right now, we have to stay faithful, we're all in this together

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

come on America. Joey just needs 65 more 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

sending all my  love to all the Americans here :icant::kiss2:

Spoiler

my  family just said they want trump to win since it will be more interesting. 

how can people not give a fuck about climate change, gay rights, racial issues and a fucking government that wants to run the world like the handmaids tale  

The odds changed a little there Trump is now 8/15 favourite and Biden is 8/5, as close as its been odds wise since Trump became favourite.

Changed again even closer to 8/13 Trump and 11/8 Biden.

8 minutes ago, Barry said:

The odds changed a little there Trump is now 8/15 favourite and Biden is 8/5, as close as its been odds wise since Trump became favourite.

its waiting for arizona result 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

9 minutes ago, Barry said:

the way i have no idea what those numbers mean omg 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

It's not over yet, don't lose hope!! I know we don't have the best luck with manifesting but...:legend:

Channeling that Canadian positivity for our neighbours down south :legend: