Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Hope is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have It [Sylvia]

Honey, I assume that you, as I am, probably are working/studying human health. Well, I am a psychologist and I can tell you that the DSM-V is pretty criticable, so yeah, don't use it if you don't know how it works. Btw, it's used as a tool, not as an exam. If you only using the DSM to give a diagnosis to someone, you're using it in the wrong way, and I do feel sorry for your patients bc you're looking at them as a lot of symptons, not as a individual who is suffering on its own way.

:thumb:

the DSM is a mere guideline; there’s no rigidity in psychiatry whatsoever. it’s ironic because I agree that it shouldn’t be used as a strict diagnostic tool. my point was that @wittycatchphrase’s interpretation of the lyrics don’t even fall within those guidelines; not even loosely.

my advice? don’t be so rude and dramatic with such little information — judgement has no place in any field of medicine. it won’t get you very far in life either

ZRBNill.jpg

Yeah, that's why I wasn't going to answer your baiting question but I guess you got me so pat yourself on the back. 

Who said anything about clinical narcissism? LOL you bringing up the DSM like that is laughable, and if you actually understood the words you used you should know how problematic that manual is. Did you hear this from a podcast or read 2 case stories or sth

... what other kind of narcissism is there? colloquial? even then, it had to branch from somewhere lmao. feel free to assume what you wish about me

COLACNT after his failed read got refuted by two actual psychologists/psychology majorstenor.gif?itemid=5434931

lol if only you knew

ZRBNill.jpg

Cause New Zealand is messy everytime Lana's song comes out earlier for them

tumblr_mg9jh465731ql5yr7o3_250.gif

proud to be a kiwi  :hooker:

yall other new zealanders can be happy that we have the best rugby team but nothing gets my patriotism running like being the queens of leaking

original.gif

being the queens of leaking

wait that sounds like we have bladder problems

giphy.gif

nice cocc bro

Anyone can tell the credits?? Produced by? Jack haven written the song too??

I believe it's the usual. Written by LDR -- composed and produced by LDR + JA.

I s2g the snippets Lana puts out DO NOT do her songs any justice....this song is amazing and I thought it was going hot garbage because of the snippets. I thought Venice Bitch was going to be trash too, but it turned out to be one of my favorite songs. 

ugh i just know all of you calling this BEAUTIFUL song boring are the same f*gs who think pharrell ruined sweetener...i just know it

um, i love this song and absolutely hate pharrell :rip: what does this have to do with that  :deadbanana:

Just read this on the Genius lyrics page.

Plath published a book called “The Bell Jar” one month prior to her suicide, she referred to be a look back to her experiences as though looking into a bell jar, which distorted into a work of fiction. In the book, she tells her story about a girl who struggled with depression but achieved her goals almost in an autobiographical way. In real life, Plath tried to take her own life writing that “she was succumbed to the whirling blackness” serving as parallel to the blackness Lana has been feeling.

death grips is online !

I believe it's the usual. Written by LDR -- composed and produced by LDR + JA.

it says jack and lana wrote the song on genius

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif