Sign in to follow this  
jvcx

Cyberpunk 2077

7 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

It’s starting to sound like you just don’t want people to enjoy this game , rather get them to protest the company. It sounds even more damaging than just supporting all those included in making the game.

ehhh, no, i've just seen enough of the general consensus on game dev twitter that forcing the dev's for a majority of the pandemic to be under extreme crunch of 60-80 hour weeks during a period of history where it would be literally impossible for any of those developers to leave their job if they wanted to isn't something to support. the developers are the people who come out against the companies in the first place, and at times i've witnessed developers literally come out and say "don't support this game, the company doesn't pay us for our overtime / forces us to work extreme overtime. if we're getting to the point in this industry where creatives have to beg people not to buy their art and support their work because of how they've been treated, the industry needs to be reformed. it's sad and people need to be aware of it. this game will make millions anyway, its not like it matters that much in the long run but i'm a firm believer of not supporting things for reasons like this. i do it with makeup, games, music i stream blah blah blah. and if i can educate people i will, but it's everyone's own choice at the end of the day.

2 pages ago: 'The devs spew transphobic shit'

Now: 'Poor devs are forced on a crunch and now corona makes it even harder for them to quit' 

:lmao:

Sounds like a reason to support this game, let's continue this modern day slavery until they quit/are jobless (nobody's gonna hire game devs that complain about crunch).

3 hours ago, Lentilus said:

I still.dont know what this game is even about. I'm looking forward to seeing gameplay before I buy though :)

I'm still very much busy with Assasin's creed valhalla and Watch dogs Legion. 

Hoping cyberpunk will bring something new and exciting to this type of game.

Same here, I’m still finishing up on Valhalla, i’m about 40-50% of the game complete now but I’ll go between it as Cyberpunk over the next several months

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm sooo excited to get my collector's edition in just two days, I've waited for so long :defeated: I haven't really watched new gameplay for the last couple of months because I want to go in a bit blind, I don't think I'll jump right into the main story - unless I have to -, but more like customize my character and explore the districts and what there is to do for starters. We recently got a 65" 4K QLED TV, a LED lights setup and we're literally installing our PS5 as I'm typing this so... fuuuck :woot:

I’m intrigued but also not as sold as many people are. My boyfriend and best friend are both absurdly excited for it and it looks kinda fun but the hype is too high.

32 minutes ago, jvcx said:

I'm sooo excited to get my collector's edition in just two days, I've waited for so long :defeated: I haven't really watched new gameplay for the last couple of months because I want to go in a bit blind, I don't think I'll jump right into the main story - unless I have to -, but more like customize my character and explore the districts and what there is to do for starters. We recently got a 65" 4K QLED TV, a LED lights setup and we're literally installing our PS5 as I'm typing this so... fuuuck :woot:

I feel this, my Series X got here a few weeks ago and I’ve got this shit preordered. I stopped paying attention to leaks and gameplay videos because I just want the surprise for myself lol soooo excited ughhh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

22 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

i hope the game gets cracked soon after release. very excited for it tbh havent been this excited for a game in a while. let’s hope it’s not trash.

apparantly the game has no drm protection so it'll probs be cracked tomorrow ugh i'm so excited. happy this won't be an ac valhalla situation where the game still isn't cracked after almost a month. i refuse to pay for AAA games on pc, doesn't sit right w my soul. & apparently it's legal here in belgium if u just don't torrent it which i just found out? wild

qfrWuBl.png

17 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

Kinda confused about the soundtrack. Did they just give already existing songs new names??

I don't think so? It's just that artists on the soundtrack are referenced to as their in-game characters, like Grimes being Lizzy Wizzy. I don't see a point in renaming tracks that have already been released out of the game context.

I thought 4ÆM was going to be in-game but a tracklist for one of the radio stations has a Grimes track called Delicate Weapon listed so I assume it's a new song. Edit: The track is already online and yeah it's a new one.

16 minutes ago, jvcx said:

I don't think so? It's just that artists on the soundtrack are referenced to as their in-game characters, like Grimes being Lizzy Wizzy. I don't see a point in renaming tracks that have already been released out of the game context.

Hide contents

I thought 4ÆM was going to be in-game but a tracklist for one of the radio stations has a Grimes track called Delicate Weapon listed so I assume it's a new song. Edit: The track is already online and yeah it's a new one.

I'm basing this off of shygirl saying slime's on the soundtrack, but the shygirl x sophie song on the soundtrack being called "BM" on the tracklist that's been out there. I'm guessing they're renaming already existing songs on the soundtrack?

edit: 

yup

qfrWuBl.png

On 12/7/2020 at 7:07 PM, Sis said:

2 pages ago: 'The devs spew transphobic shit'

Now: 'Poor devs are forced on a crunch and now corona makes it even harder for them to quit' 

:lmao:

Sounds like a reason to support this game, let's continue this modern day slavery until they quit/are jobless (nobody's gonna hire game devs that complain about crunch).

fun fact! the low-end developers aren't the same as the owners of the company, that's kind of how business works. now fuck off dennis.

We picked up our collector's edition this morning and it's so good! I've only played through the introduction as we're playing in turns but so far I've experienced no bugs on our PS5. I can't wait to get more familiar and immersed with the game and Night City, the collector's edition has this exclusive 61-page tourist guide of the city I just finished reading and the lore is so interesting. I'm definitely thinking about getting the World of Cyberpunk 2077 book but the deluxe edition looks way cooler than the standard one but it's 80€ so... um yeah maybe not just quite yet :defeated:

Here's a photo I took of the collector's edition goods

Eo4w9i5W4AcRaKR?format=jpg&name=4096x409