Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

When this song comes out, people will be like "Who tf is Lana Del Ray???" ...happens every time she's in the news

She did Summertime Sadness I think?

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I wonder how the song was made, if someone wrote it for them or if they wrote it together in the studio working together or they all did their own parts separately or if Lana maybe wrote the whole song?

I wonder how the song was made, if someone wrote it for them or if they wrote it together in the studio working together or they all did their own parts separately or if Lana maybe wrote the whole song?

I’m guessing it was written for them.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Confirmed by Lana -

“Trailer tomorrow! @charliesangels @arianagrande @mileycyrus”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I've never really been a fan of Ariana or Miley, but now that this is confirmed I'm totally on board to see what they bring. Just a little worried Lana will be shadowed out by the other two, that's all. I'm sure it'll turn out interesting  :shh2:  

I DON'T LIKE LANA ANYMORE

tumblr_mjladggtVx1rdgz31o1_400.gif

PLS DELETE MY ACCOUNT

I have quite low expectations for the song just because I cannot see how it can be cohesive + not really a fan of Ariana or Miley, but I will withhold judgment until I hear it.

The movie itself, though ... reminds me of the Charmed reboot, and I think it'll flop just like that did.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i didn't even know there was gonna be another charlie's angels film till this was announced on LB. seems weak af compared to the Diaz, Barrymore, Liu ones from back in the day  :eek:

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

i didn't even know there was gonna be another charlie's angels film till this was announced on LB. seems weak af compared to the Diaz, Barrymore, Liu ones from back in the day  :eek:

My sentiments exactly.

Yeah and the supporting cast was amazing, too.

The biggest name in this one is Kristen Stewart. No wonder they're using Ariana, Miley and sis to promote it rather than the actual cast. :smokes4:

pxK99oU.png

For anyone wondering, the song wont be featured in the trailer tomorrow. They had Lana, Ariana and Miley tweet about it to draw interest.

Source https://www.etonline.com/see-kristen-stewart-naomi-scott-in-action-in-first-look-at-charlies-angels-trailer-exclusive-127719

Someone on Reddit speculated that the above article is only referring to a short sneak peek trailer that was on ET, and that the full trailer, which drops tomorrow, will feature the collab.

I guess we'll find out soon enough.