Sign in to follow this  
Beautiful Loser

CONFIRMED: Lana in collaboration with Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus for Charlie’s Angels film

Just a side note, I used to want a Florence x Marina x Lana collab but does anyone get the feeling that even if it did, it just wouldn't live up to expectations?

This is exactly why I don’t want this to happen. I’d prefer them do like maybe a one-off performance together of a cover or something that has less expectations. Something just in the moment.

At least with a verse or something on a pop song, I have no expectations. Just another song to dance to for a week.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

where did this information come from? i thought the insider said the song’s for Miley’s album

https://www.instagram.com/p/By6BWaynhsK/ 

Miley's album is out in the fall, correct? The soundtrack would be out in that timeframe also. Maybe the insider assumed it was for her album? It would make sense that that collab would be for that soundtrack. 

Omg I stan the track if it’s for Charlie’s angels and tbh that makes the “differentness” of the styles make more sense. Each angel is unique and gifted with her own set of skills. Ari is kind of the Cameron Diaz. Miley is wild Drew Barrymore-esque one. Lana is the sultry yet smart one, the Lucy Liu if you will.

Omg I stan the track if it’s for Charlie’s angels and tbh that makes the “differentness” of the styles make more sense. Each angel is unique and gifted with her own set of skills. Ari is kind of the Cameron Diaz. Miley is wild Drew Barrymore-esque one. Lana is the sultry yet smart one, the Lucy Liu if you will.

Good point. I was thinking that if it has 70s/80s vibes then I might like it. The original Charlie's Angels series was made in the 70s, and the 90s movie had lots of 70s/early 80s songs on the soundtrack. It's kinda rad.

Del Rey, meanwhile, has stayed seemingly silent about the rumored collaboration.

:smile3: https://www.wmagazine.com/story/ariana-grande-miley-cyrus-lana-del-rey-hint

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Del Rey, meanwhile, has stayed seemingly silent about the rumored collaboration.

the gp: ooh so elusive, so mysterious, classic lana del rey :flutter:

us sad souls: elazybeth strikes again :facepalm:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

No news, the gays complain.

No new songs, the gays complain.

No snippets. the gays complain.

Too many snippets, the gays complain.

Can some of you just go suck a dick or something? At least we get more songs, and that's always a good thing. Especially in this drought. 

im a lesbian

I think this is like some kind of official Giphy page for Charlie’s Angels, and they have tagged Lana in this one. So I guess it’s for a soundtrack.

Edit: Oh, @@lustforlife has already mentioned it, I didn’t see. My bad. =S

https://giphy.com/stickers/charliesangels-angel-gold-besties-l5I1FJIJeSbW7HLmMK

1QCZWBO.png

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png