Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I really want this album to sound like Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch... like, she’s a grown woman, why does she want to sound stupid like girl Ariana and Doja... she was doing fine with the progression on her lyrics and sound, please dont go back!

Aw shit here we go again...

But we all know she's not actually releasing the album on september 5th right? We've been through this for the last two albums we won't fall for it again right? RIGHT???

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Of course I didn’t listen to the album yet and can make no judgements, but I trust her and I don’t think she’s going to release songs like Carmen and Gods and Monsters and Sad Girl anymore, I mean she’s 34 and she’s becoming a legend with her more mature songs, why would she throw it all in the garbage?

Of course I didn’t listen to the album yet and can make no judgements, but I trust her and I don’t thing she’s going to release songs like Carmen and Gods and Monsters and Sad Girl anymore, I mean she’s 34 and she’s becoming a legend with her more mature songs, why would she throw it all in the garbage?

All those tracks are great and more mature than V***** Bitch so what's ur point?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I mean, why she wants to take Cardi B as a model if she is way beyond her in quality already

i'm not worried about a decline in her lyrical quality, she's gotten better with each album so i believe it will be great no matter what the content is

I hope

Venice Bitch is very mature in sound... the bass, the fingerstyle guitar, the psychedelia etc.

Ice cream ice queen ... oh god I miss you on mah lips itz me ur little venice bitch ... very mature. And can we please stop to call VB psychedelic just because it's an uncut jam session with off-tune-vocals and badly mixed synths?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

And can we please stop to call VB psychedelic just because it's an uncut jam session with off-tune-vocals and badly mixed synths?

oof I hate when ppl call it psychedelic lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Well... but it is lol hate it or not, that’s the sound.

I suppose the genre is subjective but I feel like there needs to be a genre that's like psychedelia...but not quite as full on. I mean VB is a little trippy but that's about it

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The fact that lana’s been #1 trending for hours now because of the lack of reading comprehension skills of stan twitter sends me

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

It's only psychedelic if everything else you listen to is Ariana Grande

No hahaha a day in the life by the Beatles it’s called psychedelic doing much less than Venice Bitch. And even magazines called VB psychedelic in their reviews... but that’s not the point of my post anyway... whatever

Aw shit here we go again...

But we all know she's not actually releasing the album on september 5th right? We've been through this for the last two albums we won't fall for it again right? RIGHT???

we didn’t go thru this for the last 2 albums tho, she released them on the dates she said she was gonna release them. the earlier dates that ppl thought they were gonna be released on were never confirmed by her. i guess it did happen to the poetry book but there’s a whole robbery mess behind that.

qfrWuBl.png

we didn’t go thru this for the last 2 albums tho, she released them on the dates she said she was gonna release them. the earlier dates that ppl thought they were gonna be released on were never confirmed by her. i guess it did happen to the poetry book but there’s a whole robbery mess behind that.

wait you're actually right

now i'm pumped  :excited:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains