Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Sorry for my many thoughts on this, but I’m just really shocked by the announcement lol.

Maybe jack and her just finished mixing the album and she knows it’s going to raise eyebrows, and this is her official statement for the album to come, like a disclaimer.

This album will probably feel very raw (the unknown source interviewed a couple of months ago did say she was writing a lot about being in love, wanting to be in love and heartache, and I’d be here for it).

If she really does release it on September 5, it's only because she hates singing NFR songs so much that she will release a new album to avoid having to do another NFR tour leg and sing "bad songs" like Cinnamon.

:makeup:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I wonder if it's still called white hot forever or not.

Anyway what colour will the vinyl be?

Blue. All of them. Every special edition. The cassettes. The CDs.

ALL. BLUE.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

It wouldn't make sense to talk like this about the spoken word album. This post was a preperation to what's about to come

Not the tiny voice in my head whispering “ok but since when does Lana make sense?” :toofunny:

I hope you’re right though.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I was thinking that maybe she meant to say that we’ll get the album on the 4th (it’s a Friday) and not on the 5th but she thought the 5th was a Friday? Like, what if she wrote this a few days ago but then forgot to correct it thinking the 5th was the right date?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

How sure are we that the album she mentioned is WHF and not the poetry audio book?

Honestly, we’re not 100%. But if you reread what she wrote, it seems like the Sept 5 date is about the new music album (the way she says poetry books vs album when it comes to her music). It really feels like LDR7 was just finished and mixed (or about to) and she knows it’s gonna raise eyebrows. I expect songs in the tone of « I want a man », « You left, but come back » (pretty much the stages of grief when you just broke up).

I was thinking that maybe she meant to say that we’ll get the album on the 4th (it’s a Friday) and not on the 5th but she thought the 5th was a Friday? Like, what if she wrote this a few days ago but then forgot to correct it thinking the 5th was the right date?

She is often wrong about her dates, by a day (I blame Pacific Time lol). Wasn’t Hope released on Jan. 9 and she first announced it for the 8 (or vice versa)?

r3Om2o3QW6M.jpg

I hope he can convince Lana to add more instruments and heaviness for this album.

This pic is so funny. It looks like she facetimed him after Lorde's email to see wtf he's playing at lmao.

locals only

I wonder if it's still called white hot forever or not.

Anyway what colour will the vinyl be?

It's not called white hot forever anymore - this has been known for weeks - I don't know why the thread title was not changed yet.

Don’t want to jinx the whole thing and we need to hear the album before anything, but isn’t that announcement an iconic moment in her career?

r3Om2o3QW6M.jpg

I hope he can convince Lana to add more instruments and heaviness for this album.

I just posted something similar on the NFR post-release thread. But NFR began with the minimalist songs I believe (Hope, Love song, Bartender, HIaB) to transition to a bit « heavier » produced songs (title track, Venice, Mariners, the greatest, Cinnamon Girl, HTD, Fuck It). Maybe that transition will « escalate » and continue on LDR7? I’d be here for more Surfey/ alternative songs in the vein of Venice Bitch and Fuck It I love You.

It's not called white hot forever anymore - this has been known for weeks - I don't know why the thread title was not changed yet.

Lanapedia wrote on the subject that she would have said to the fan who broke the news that it MIGHT not be called like that anymore. And we all know there no recordings of that, so... 50-50?!?

If she really does release it on September 5, it's only because she hates singing NFR songs so much that she will release a new album to avoid having to do another NFR tour leg and sing "bad songs" like Cinnamon.

:makeup:

*California

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

r3Om2o3QW6M.jpg

no offence but Jack looks cute here