Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

This is not how you do a surprise release Lanz  :toofunny:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Someone on twitter already said "she only called out people of color except Ariana" -__-

Good thing Lana is actually talented and creates amazing art, so she won’t get cancelled (for real). I really think people are misinterpreting what she said as call out, instead of using it as example of hypocrisy in media. On top of that she can’t help that non white women are killing it and are really the only examples to use.

okay but Lana dropped this announcement within minutes of me finishing a video covering the September 5th, 2020 doomsday cult conspiracy and now I'm fully on board. Lana is going to end the world guys.

this is my punishment for spreading LFL leak links back in 2017 i-

te deseo, cariño

lana really saying she's glamorous like she hasnt been wearing the same jeans and white tee for 5 years

I'm dead  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  Love this goddess but you are right. She stopped putting effort into her glamorous image pretty much around the time of Ultraviolence with a few exceptions here and there. She still a goddess tho

I’m really stoked for her attitude and what music we’re about to hear in September. Can’t wait for the books too

English is not even my first language but I fully understand what she meant.

People who are saying she dragged other women are.... dumb  :facepalm:

It’s like she’s literally a fan of ari....openly....covered one of her songs....lmfao

Do not for a second believe that it's actually coming out Sep 5th lol. Add 5-6 months and then maybe... Also aren't albums supposed to come out on Fridays? Sep 5th is a Saturday.

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

lana really saying she's glamorous like she hasnt been wearing the same jeans and white tee for 5 years

But she's glamorous, famous, notorious, dangerous (but she's crazy)

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Do not for a second believe that it's actually coming out Sep 5th lol. Add 5-6 months and then maybe... Also aren't albums supposed to come out on Fridays? Sep 5th is a Saturday.

She said fuck Interscope.

giphy.gif

Wait Im confused where did she mention the release date?

8LQ1.gif

Are we even sure that she’s referring to WHF and not her spoken album that’s releasing on 5th of September? I’ve been out of the loops so I don’t know if that spoken album is still a thing, but that’s what I deciphered from the post. I would love to be wrong though

nF70D0F.png