Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

I hope covid doesn't delay this album, is she still in the studio?

i honestly don't think we'll get this album, this year... that's probably why she's delaying the poetry album 

I wish she'd record songs that sound like Wait For Life, Life Is Beautiful, songs that kinda remember the dramatic cinematic air she used to have back in 2012/2013

original.gif

I’d be surprised if she releases an album this year. I can’t see an album till spring 2021. Honestly a break would be good for a year. I know some of you can constantly listen to Lana daily all day, but I get periods where I need a break from her music. I’m bored of NFR now and won’t be listening to it much till end of summer.

Feel the same way. More so needing the break but always end up falling in love with her music again. In no rush for a new album I'm just hoping she can tour North American again when this is all over. 

its kind of the perfect time for her to release a project - considering she HATES promotion and radio & doing events/interviews...

although I can also see this COVID19 event possibly affecting her ability to think about her art/lyrics/journey in music...

I can envision her having a numbness to this, and not even thinking about her art or trying to write. 

I never really believed we would see that album in 2020. It was too soon. She still opened her mouth too early in tte process. Plus now there is the whole COVID situation, where we don’t know if she is recording or not. Plus there is her Sean breakup (will it change the “concept” of the album, are the two confirmed songs to know the fate or our beloved Yosemite?). Plus it’s her. And there’s still Violet that needs to come out before that.

i personally don't think we're getting white hot forever till AT LEAST early 2021, but knowing LDR it's probably gonna be late summer 2021 :/. i mean as long as the music is good I'll personally not care too much about when it's released, but the wait can kinda suck. however, the record always feels like more of a treat when we're made to wait a bit longer, i think. part of what made norm such a fun album cycle for me was not knowing what ldr was gonna do next, and then when NFR finally did drop, MAC and VB had been out for a year already, giving me time to really appreciate that sound and how it meshed with lana. i know a lot of people hated the NFR album cycle, but i personally think waiting isn't TOO bad a thing.

giphy.gif

i personally don't think we're getting white hot forever till AT LEAST early 2021, but knowing LDR it's probably gonna be late summer 2021 :/. i mean as long as the music is good I'll personally not care too much about when it's released, but the wait can kinda suck. however, the record always feels like more of a treat when we're made to wait a bit longer, i think. part of what made norm such a fun album cycle for me was not knowing what ldr was gonna do next, and then when NFR finally did drop, MAC and VB had been out for a year already, giving me time to really appreciate that sound and how it meshed with lana. i know a lot of people hated the NFR album cycle, but i personally think waiting isn't TOO bad a thing.

I’m with you on 2021 for LDR7.

Anyways, she’ll release her poetry book at some point this year and there are two known collabs (MGK and Jesse R), plus unknown projects probably. We should be fine to wait until then.

Idk like the vibes are off and I feel for her.. I know that I'd prefer some soft rock, disco all that, but maybe at least for now, that hallmark interlude post I made seems more and more probable.. maybe like, a track more in the vein of Bartender too? it all feels so disconnected and by how violet's still stuck it's probably very much heavier transitioning from her norman state of mind to a better one. 

tl;dr highly probable for some kind of waterworks of a track or some..

UV/Honeymoon

I hope this thread becomes more iconic than NFR pre-release

This, we need Emile & Heath

emile can keep that annoying ass whistle tag thing out of his production though thank you very much

negAbhB.png