Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Who else while reading her announcing the realease date on Sept 5 was like "k" cause you know for sure it's not gonna be realeased on this day?

I actually laughed out loud when I read that part 

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

queen only mentioning black women... white cock forever YUP

Not to be That Guy but Ariana is white and Camila is Latina.

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I remember her saying in an interview or somewhere that she had to submit the records 3 months in advanced bc it took 3 months to print the vinyls. So....... the album is probably finished and ready whew when is the first single?!?

:flop:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

Remembering what she said about physical copies needing 90 days to be done. She has announced the album with approximately that anticipation, so maybe it has a chance not to be clownery and ending up being released on september 5th. Also is funny how with NFR she unveiled almost all songs and album details (title,concept, etc.) but made fans go through hell before giving a release date; now she's apparently doing the opposite, with the improvement that even if she doesn't open up about the album again before releasing it, 90 days will be nothing compared to the whole year we were waiting for NFR to be released.

a) When she mentioned new album, are we sure she meant 'White Hot Forever' or the spoken word album. 

b) If she was talking about WHF the name of this thread should be:

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - DEFINITELY NOT OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Honestly, I’d love to figure out how her mind works sometimes. Still no release date for Violet... but we now know LdR7 is out Sept 5...

it's like knowing what ya wanna cook, but still needing the items in the recipe. except to us, bc she probs already knows everything about it, we're like, but where are the yams

UV/Honeymoon

we need to come up with something quick to divert the public's attention cause shes getting dragged on twitter #tidepodchallenge2020

let them bitch cause i want front row at her shows  :creep:

If we do get LDR7 on Sept 5 (sorry, still a bit skeptic), I hope she sticks to the plan of « something close to a surprise release », as in no snippets. Maybe a lead single this summer, but not a neverending game of sharing demos.