Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

Are we even sure that she’s referring to WHF and not her spoken album that’s releasing on 5th of September? I’ve been out if loops so I don’t know if that spoken album is still a thing, but that’s what I deciphered from the post. I would love to be wrong though

it's cool. it's gotta b the album. she mentioned a second poetry book, and touched on how her first poetry book's still being processed unsure if its even still called whf, but its defo an album

UV/Honeymoon

Wait Im confused where did she mention the release date?

In her ig post of the rant, the second picture

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

In her ig post of the rant, the second picture

Oop didn't see the second pic. Thanks!

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Okay but she will delay this on like September 2nd due to COVID, which is funny because she announced it during COVID, which is why she'll delay it, because everything she does is confusing and nothing makes sense.

I hope we get the lead single before she decides to delay it for 7 months, though.

Some of us are still very trumatised by the NFR pre-release fuckery.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Okay but she will delay this on like September 2nd due to COVID, which is funny because she announced it during COVID, which is why she'll delay it, because everything she does is confusing and nothing makes sense.

I hope we get the lead single before she decides to delay it for 7 months, though.

Some of us are still very trumatised by the NFR pre-release fuckery.

That European tour she postponed isn't coming wbk  :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I'm so so glad that this is basically a hit at the critics who started adoring her once she stopped singing about specific things and changed the narrative from "Lana gives another sad, pathetic album" to "Lana gives another masterpiece :) ". Come for their throats honestly

locals only

She's gonna get dragged and think pieces will be written lol but who the fuck cares it affects the stans infinitely more than it would her, she's always been controversial

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

When the date is that precise, she usually comes through. I guess she is recording these days.

I love her announcement... but it feels out of the blue to me?!? Did someone bad-review her recently? This killer announcement could have been posted right after UV or HM lol.