Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

This made my day, but I also canNOT let myself become as obsessive over this album rollout as I did the last. That was sheer AGONY.

I like that she mentioned a date but I also know that it doesn’t necessarily mean anything at all and artists, particularly... complicated ones, like Lana, can often say things too early for them to actually be finalized and things can change quite easily.

Obviously more than u do

That’s fine, think what you want.

But since you’re questioning my knowledge of prog AND psych. Tell me, who are your favorite bands, artists in each genre?

Other than Pink Floyd lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Guys do you remember „if this is the end...I want a boyfriend” and „grenadine quarantine 2”. Bops are coming!

This!! Also Let Me Love You Like A Woman and that other one I forgot about Crabs

I'm getting the feeling that she was reffering to the poetry album

That is what I am worried about too.

We want music not a spoken word album!

obvs excited for new music but also really excited that she'll be publishing two official books! tbh ever since she announced violet i wondered why she wasn't releasing through a big publishing house.

aOaIzH2.gif

obvs excited for new music but also really excited that she'll be publishing two official books! tbh ever since she announced violet i wondered why she wasn't releasing through a big publishing house.

Probably none of those will happen anyway :toofunny:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

it's def more progressive than psychedelic. It's nice though.

VB's primary genres are neo-psychedelic, progressive pop, and dream pop. It's def psychedelic in the same vein as Fishmans, I don't get how this is an argument 

sgopYhV.gif

VB's primary genres are neo-psychedelic, progressive pop, and dream pop. It's def psychedelic in the same vein as Fishmans, I don't get how this is an argument 

Eh, agree to disagree. I listen to a lot of neo-psychedelic artists and VB is not all that. It's very progressive.

Eh, agree to disagree. I listen to a lot of neo-psychedelic artists and VB is not all that. It's very progressive.

I mean, I listen to a lot of neo-psych artists too, and VB reminds me a lot of Fishmans, Spiritualized, Mazzy Star, etc. Just my opinion, and neo-psych is a good descriptor tbh because it covers the shoe-gazy parts of the song. 

why are you guys arguing about the genre of a song lmao i promise you there's better things you could be doing with your time

because we're in a quarantine and there's nothing better for us to do <//3

sgopYhV.gif

i want her to work with a new producer. if she has to choose one of the old ones then it should be dan. however, it looks like she is working with jack again so i hope they can deliver a new soundscape and style idk i just don't want to hear nfr 2.0, i don't think we will hear it but still... like i want some new shit lana. go hard rock, go to uv roots girl...just pls don't give us nothing 

imagine if she was talking ab the poetry book bye and she just called it an album because she doesnt want it to be any less regarded than her music...

guess we will see when the time comes

me at the beginning of the angry letter vs me at the end of the angry letter

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e