Elle

LDR7 / White Hot Forever - Pre-Pre-Release Thread - OUT SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2020

r we even gonna bother moving to a pre-release thread or just stay in pre-pre... either way i wish she would give more info this is a very dry sad pre release thread 

She just needs to give us an album full of Velvet Crowbars, TOSTBs, and Queen of Disasters etc give us angry fiery passionate vocals again period! (Obviously with much better production and vocal takes lmao)

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

r we even gonna bother moving to a pre-release thread or just stay in pre-pre... either way i wish she would give more info this is a very dry sad pre release thread

we didn’t get confirmation she wasn’t talking about the poetry spoken word album imo. i’m not sure she was talking about LDR7 for 9/5

popping in real quick again - I'm going to hold off on creating a Pre-Release until we have some more concrete material, such as an official title name, lead single announcement, etc! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

popping in real quick again - I'm going to hold off on creating a Pre-Release until we have some more concrete material, such as an official title name, lead single announcement, etc! x

Hey Elle... I hope you are well!

Come back soon to put order in this house. ;)

giphy.gif

Bitches I saw Lana's post at the exact moment she posted it (it was 5am here) and guuuuurls, I was in complete shock, I couldn't believe what I was reading and I felt really anxious and wanted to scream out of joy and happiness. Can't wait for the new lyrics and album, I hope she feed us with songs in the same structure of BTD/UV. Maybe she could include Life Is Beautiful?

original.gif

Elle is Back !!

It´s so nice to see you :)

I hope you are doing well and in good health. 

Cheers

MAX

-

What ever happened to the 25-track unreleased collection she talked about and then subsequently dumped in the trash? Tbh now would be a time to pull a charli reinventing herself w a 10-15 track “mixtape” of sorts with her most fiery and heavy hitting tracks for impact she could easily rework them into a cohesive vision and also change up her sound to the general public to show sides of her musical range we all know of on here but they don’t through the hundreds of songs she could go through

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Idk bout u guys but I really need Fucked My Way To The Top level satire for the next one 

I need her to make a Brooklyn Baby 2.0

Brooklyn already gives me so much idgaf attitude I'd honestly be floored if she amplified it somehow  :crai:

She needs to convey all that negative energy and put it into her work. 

also Dan Auerbach needs to make a glorious comeback here. Just saying.

tbh at this point i'm waiting for the locals to find out about Boarding School, truly her most problematic song lmao

COME ON, DATE A TOWNIE - LET HIS TATTOOED ASS BEAT YA!!  :legend:

i'm a faaan of the pro-ana nation~

rihKQ8M.gif

tbh at this point i'm waiting for the locals to find out about Boarding School, truly her most problematic song lmao

COME ON, DATE A TOWNIE - LET HIS TATTOOED ASS BEAT YA!!  :legend:

i'm a faaan of the pro-ana nation~

It will probably be Put Me In A Movie that gets her in the most trouble  :facepalm:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.