Elle

Lana and Sean Larkin at Central Park in New York City - September 23, 2019

Just when Barrie probably thinks Lana wants to reunite with him, she ends up dating cop clinton...

Don't worry, Barrie. We'll find you a nice Scottish lass soon.

the scottish lass is actually none other than A*stralia legend @RormanNockwell

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

So Azealia has um ... weighed in on this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AZ3ALIAB8NKS/status/1182186093313064960

In case it gets deleted. 

flana.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised about Harvey Weinstein. That's been rumored for years, especially with his name in the Cola song. 

And no lies about Lana calling the pap's on herself. She does that. 

She said something about Hitler and the Hilary Clinton Murder count and then she Locked her account.

Oh damn haters! 

I bet she has got the tea on everybody like Musk and Weinstein that is why they railroaded her career.

CE5JalN.jpg

Well Azealia has claimed Lana and some of the Kardashians all have AIDS and that they go to blood banks to replace their entire blood supplies. 

She claims that the dialysis center next to the Saban Theater is really being used by celebrities to replace their blood.

They even made a movie about it on Venice Beach.

I followed her before she locked ... :eek:

BVlolz7.jpg

uT0x5d2.jpg

Seriously what is her fucking problem?  Is this jealous bitch smoking to much crack...or what is wrong with her?

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Seriously what is her fucking problem?  Is this jealous bitch smoking to much crack...or what is wrong with her?

She's been shut down by every social media platform at least 3 times and she continues to open new accounts.  :dafuq:

Is she threatening Lana's life now?  :crossed:

If she would ever hurt Lana or sth like this the whole Lana fandom would be the hell in person and burning down Azealias  house and kill her with her fucking soap in her throat

If I remember correctly this soap cooking bitch tweeted last year that Lanas  house will get burned or sth lke this........she is fucking psycho

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: