Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Chicago, IL @ Byline Bank Aragon Ballroom - November 8th, 2019

That Zimmermann she wore was adorable, what’s wrong with you guys? :poordat:

Gotta say that I love all the professional shots we’ve gotten so far from this tour, thank you for all the updates @Elle!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

That Zimmermann she wore was adorable, what’s wrong with you guys? :poordat:

Gotta say that I love all the professional shots we’ve gotten so far from this tour, thank you for all the updates @Elle!

no i actually really liked her outfit last night! But not New York, Vancouver, or Portland

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

if she's only gonna wear zimmermann, here are some things that she should wear that would be hot

1.7621dsup.ivo.ivory-flat.jpg?width=500&1.5415dsup.pipo.pink-poppy-flat.jpg?widt

1.6798dresp.mintd.mint-dot-flat.jpg?widt1.5427dsab.crwst.cream-wisteria-flat.jpg

1.5825dresp.maho.mahogany-flat.jpg?width1.7724dsup.ivo.ivory-flat.jpg?width=500&

Her Forever 21 outfits from 9 years ago were better then these Zimmerman dresses. H & M have a lot of stunning dresses to. Like this one: 

m_5878f4d2680278801b0064a4.jpg

She doesn't know how to dress herself. She needs a professional stylist like she had before. It doesn't matter if a dress is $900 if it doesn't go with your body type or the colors and pattern are bad. Lana's been wearing expensive dresses for this tour which look awful. Her Love and Lemons dresses were bad too. She needs some intervention from Johnny Blue Eyes. 

Her dress honestly looks like a pair of curtains from the 1970’s stitched into a dress

ALSO

I find it a bit embarrassing she goes on a new tour and she only learns 1 or 2 new songs. Cinnamon should not be acoustic.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

If she dares to bring some of her new friends on stage and skip MAC and SOC during my date... ISTG  :icant:

did she really do that???? god her setlist choices this year are literally embarrassing

I mean, I get it, the dresses are going for a 1970s Laurel Canyon vibe, but I hate them anyway.  :P I think it would be cuter to go full Norman Rockwell with some 1950s vintage babydoll dresses (for my "I Doooooo" or not). But she SOUNDS amazing on this tour  :flutter:  

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

if anyone has a FULL video of when i'm with you with bethany cosentino please upload it to youtube ... did it even happen, all the videos i can find are cut off giphy.gif

Spoiler

or literally any videos from this show. how have people gotten worse at taking videos over the years it makes no sense

sUcVobB.png