Elle

Lana at the Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala at The Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA - January 25th, 2020

Yes ... it certainly looks that way ... I don't wanna start drama on this thread because Elle will kill me it will definitely turn into a fight and this is not the time/thread, but I've had conversations on Twitter with people from Tulsa and there is stuff - serious stuff - that isn't 100% provable due to it's very nature ... but he's sketchy as hell, and those abuse rumours didn't come from nowhere. That's all I'm gonna say, on here, for now. Hopefully he's changed.

Spill it in a seperate thread or status update. Iā€˜d like to know.

Yes ... it certainly looks that way ...

Ā 

I don't wanna start drama on this thread because Elle will kill me it will definitely turn into a fight and this is not the time/thread, but I've had conversations on Twitter with people from Tulsa and there is stuff - serious stuff - that isn't 100% provable due to its very nature ... but he's sketchy as hell, and those abuse rumours didn't come from nowhere.

Ā 

That's all I'm gonna say, on here, for now. Hopefully he's changed.

I just hope that if this is really true, she won't find out in the worst possible way...

giphy.gif

i want sean to handcuff me

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ā 

I just looked through the photos once again and I was so scared when I saw she was wearing a ring on thatĀ finger :rip:

she almost always has a ring on that finger for some reason, i wouldn't worry about it

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

um i highly doubt she didn't iron her day dress..maybe it is made from some fabric like tusor or whatever that looks creased

um i highly doubt she didn't iron her day dress..maybe it is made from some fabric like tusor or whatever that looks creased

I think it might be linen, it creases easily.

Ā 

Edit: just double checked with the Zimmermann website and it says linen. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png