Elle

62nd Annual Grammy Awards - General Discussion Thread

I wonder how Lana losing AOTY would effect her being in the making of the next record. I wonder if it would halt the process or make her want to make an even better record than NFR was

At the end of a day the only thing that matters at Grammys is popularity and connections with right people. So her chances won’t be bigger even with 100 on Metacritic. 

giphy.gif

maybe if she submitted venice bitch for the 2019 grammys

This but Mariners

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i wasn’t expecting SOTY because that song is really only know by her fans. i don’t wanna say it but i feel it in my bones. billie is sweeping and i think they’re gonna give her AOTY ..... it sucks because NFR is like LITERALLY the most acclaimed album this year and she deserves it so much

one of the highest rated female solo albums of the decade.

scored the HIGHEST female album score in the last decade from Pitchfork beating Gaga, Katy Perry, T Swift, William Eyebrow, Lorde, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Adele

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I like billie, I don‘t blame her but Lana has had 5 amazing albums and is barely recognised. It really isn’t fair.

and eyelash is new! she’s only been around a year she needs to go back to the studio and make a record that can show off her vocal talent like Lana does and try to win as a 25 or 26 year old and let’s see what she does.

she only won bc shes the new “different” girl like Lorde and Avril before her ugh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It’s literally like the industry doesn’t know what to do with Lana and her management doesn’t help. She always seems like the odd one out and it sucks because she deserves more recognition. She walked so these new alt-pop girls could stumble.

Grammy Update!! They've decided to let 10 artists in the audience perform so the show will be extended 3 more hours!!! What a gift.

are you serious

giphy.gif

This is fucking insane. I knew in my heart Lana wouldn’t win that big of an award just because it wasn’t even known by the GP, billie definitely doesn’t deserve the damn AOTY. That’s for fucking sure.

giphy.gif