Elle

62nd Annual Grammy Awards - General Discussion Thread

Can I just rant for a second? Not that I usually express anger on here, I want to keep myself as levelheaded as possible but shit.

I'm more mad and disappointed than sad. I'm really unhappy about the fact that Billie had totally ignored Lana when we all know she's claimed that Lana was a huge influence for her, and didn't she say that Lana deserved the Grammy a while ago? Then she goes on stage and says ARIANA deserves it, which I thought was odd of course, Lana was sitting right there and she had the audacity to completely leave her out of it? I feel like she's not even that much of a fan. She's a young girl who has probably never been told no once in her entire career. Lana's been fighting for her right to create her art and be free with music and she's been doing it since 2004/2005. She's been through so much and it took her about 6 years to just break into the mainstream, and then was heckled and harshly ridiculed by critics because of ONE bad performance. I don't mean to sound like I hate Billie, I don't, but I'm just frustrated with this whole situation. Billie had won countless other awards just this night alone. She didn't need AOTY.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

i really do think billie's sufficiently familiar with the taste of lana's boots by this point, not sure why it matters that she didn't lick em again 

it's just the way i feel

the ALBUM COVER was even beautiful artistically, with LA burning in the back what the actual fuck

lana should end eyelash’s career with a slightly diss track like she did to lorde

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I'm also really sad Jack lost his nomination :rip: Man! At least they should've given it to Dan Auerbach... not Billie's brother.

Tumblr is not playing tonight. 

b88.jpg

c4dd8badb56c699046cb835308dc5742a85584fc

The Grammys are rigged. It's a fact. Billie's people bought her all those awards tonight. 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/grammys-suspended-ceo-deborah-dugan-says-recording-academys-nomination-process-is-rigged/

This is all I'm going to say tonight because my blood pressure is already through the roof. I'm kicking things around the house and my dogs think I'm crazy. I said what I said already on the other Grammy thread for Lana. 

giphy.gif

I'm going to need a few Xanies tonight.  :facepalm: