Elle

62nd Annual Grammy Awards - General Discussion Thread

I really hope Lana’s next album doesn’t get even nominated. She should skip the fucking grammies next year and just stay home eat some ice cream and put on a movie instead. Fuck this shit

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

fuck billie. i’ll forever not like her music now. it’s set in stone. she can go home and flick her bean now

I hate that I’m being this kind of person, but I’m letting this impact my opinion of Mr Eyelash in a negative way. Like I don’t need to listen to her ever now.

Anyways, stream NFR.

look if there aren't wps handed out for some of the shit y'all are saying about b*llie im gonna throw hands...its honestly weird to find myself defending her bc i find her irritating as all hell usually but at least im not wishing death on her???? like.......chill 

it's just the way i feel

look if there aren't wps handed out for some of the shit y'all are saying about b*llie im gonna throw hands...its honestly weird to find myself defending her bc i find her irritating as all hell usually but at least im not wishing death on her???? like.......chill

i don’t wish she’d die but i wish her music career would i’m just saying

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The grammys created a pattern of giving AOTY to a commercial success one year and to a critically acclaimed album the next. Lana was just unlucky to get her nomination after Golden Hour won zJF6HYt.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

It's all a popularity contest... I mean she lost to Ed Sheeran last time

and i stopped listening to ed sheeran

giphy.gif

Honestly I'm more shocked by Billie saying that ARIANA deserved the award than the fact that Lana lost in the first place x

Does the little girl now want to snub Lana after citing her "tirelessly" in all the interviews she gave before the Grammy?

"Praise the artist who has the most acclaimed album and earn points in the race..."

Sorry! I hate ungrateful people.

giphy.gif

I honestly don’t give a rat’s ass about these things, but it’s been such a weird day, for many reasons, and seeing her face when Billie won—twice—broke my heart for her. 

source.gif