queenbitchpro

Cruel Youth

You know it already but there technically WAS physical LPs of +30mg, signed and doodled by Teddy herself, but we don't talk about that bc it insanely pisses me off that it was only in the States and I'm turning a delicate shade of green w jealousy urgh. But I totally get what you mean and I absolutely agree, I love to collect works of my favourite artists physically and not having CY really is a sore empty spot on my shelf... I think we're dreaming though.

I'm bad at guessing stuff like this - when do you beautiful tasteful people think the record will come out? Around May? Earlier maybe??? It's hard to know if it's a stand alone song or if she has more things in mind I'm being EXTREMELY cautious with her

Weren't those doodle things just CDs, though? I would love to have it on vinyl. Their sound is just made for vinyl! :flutter:  As much as I appreciate the fact that she sold some very limited unique copies of +30mg, I really want something that uses the official cover and is build around it, aesthetically. 

And I have no idea whatsoever, simply because there's no past data to base my guess on. They're not signed to a major label and they haven't released an album before; I don't even remember how long the period between Mr. Watson and +30mg was. I'm assuming they'll try to "promote" Devil In Paradise or at least work with it for a while, so I'm not expecting it too soon, but hopefully still in Q1/2019?

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Weren't those doodle things just CDs, though? I would love to have it on vinyl. Their sound is just made for vinyl! :flutter:  As much as I appreciate the fact that she sold some very limited unique copies of +30mg, I really want something that uses the official cover and is build around it, aesthetically. 

And I have no idea whatsoever, simply because there's no past data to base my guess on. They're not signed to a major label and they haven't released an album before; I don't even remember how long the period between Mr. Watson and +30mg was. I'm assuming they'll try to "promote" Devil In Paradise or at least work with it for a while, so I'm not expecting it too soon, but hopefully still in Q1/2019?

To be honest I might be wrong, it's what I remembered but you totally might be correct, but you won't catch me googling it to check because it just pisses me off too much and I don't have the time to be that jealous :rip: But I think it would mean a lot more to me to have an unique exemplary, it's basically an even better autograph and I don't wanna talk about this kjgfjkhfdkj it makes me so UGLY jealous bc I could have entered the contest and I could have won but I was too afraid not to win so I didn't entered and fuck the universe

Yeah to be fair what are the chances that it's not even a record but just as I said a standalone or even another EP?... Did I miss something or did she just announced the song?

ZKcaooE.png

To be honest I might be wrong, it's what I remembered but you totally might be correct, but you won't catch me googling it to check because it just pisses me off too much and I don't have the time to be that jealous :rip: But I think it would mean a lot more to me to have an unique exemplary, it's basically an even better autograph and I don't wanna talk about this kjgfjkhfdkj it makes me so UGLY jealous bc I could have entered the contest and I could have won but I was too afraid not to win so I didn't entered and fuck the universe

Yeah to be fair what are the chances that it's not even a record but just as I said a standalone or even another EP?... Did I miss something or did she just announced the song?

They were just CDs

She only announced the song for now, but she used the word "album" many times on Twitter etc., so it should definitely be full-length unless she pulls an Allie X and calls a 20-minute project an album.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I listened to her during her Natalia Kills era (I even have the 2 albums on CD) but that was years ago, how's her material these days? Should I look into it or nah? 

I listened to her during her Natalia Kills era (I even have the 2 albums on CD) but that was years ago, how's her material these days? Should I look into it or nah? 

+30mg is one of the best EPs of the last few years, I'm sure you're going to like it! And she has Devil In Paradise coming out today tomorrow.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Interesting. The new single seems like it references the whole downfall of Natalia Kills and the spoken transition at the end makes me this this and the whole X-Factor fiasco will be a huge theme on the album. Im interested to see how the project turns out because I feel like I’ll enjoy the song much more once we have the album as a whole.

This is fucking incredible. I wanna drown in her voice and have it choke me and call it daddy I love it I'm unbelievably hyped for the album she holds the key to my chastity cage

Edit: the spoken rap part can choke lkhkjfhg

ZKcaooE.png