Dreamboy

Lana's Ticket Prices

Unfortunately I've never been able to see Lana live, even tho she came to Brazil 2 times already (2013 and 2018), but I was planning something different for my first time seeing her live: travel to some place like USA or Europe and buy the ticket which allows me to be on the front row and to, if I'm lucky enough, take a picture with her.

But I would like to know how much cost the tickets. Are they too expensive? And what about the merchandising? What are the best cities (in terms of ticket prices) to watch her live?

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

I would assume smaller cities have lower ticket prices? Tbh you can pretty much get a cheap seat (around 80-100USD) anywhere in the US...but smaller cities may be more expensive, airfare wise! Good luck!!

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I'm not too sure but I assume the ticket prices are about the same in Europe? Since a lot of European countries has Euro as their currency, I mean.

But yeah, flight prices may differ too of course, especially during tourist season in the summers are usually a bit more expensive(?), and also accomodation and food. Stockholm is a bit expensive when it comes to food for example.

That being said, she hasn't really toured here in Europe for a long time as she prefers to visit festivals instead and festival tickets are usually more expensive than concert tickets!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Maybe this belongs to the unpolular opinion thread but since it's kind of an answer to your question here I go: No matter how much the tickets cost, it's too much for what she has been delivering (or rather not delivering) in the past 2 years. So regarding that I'd say they're too expensive for what you get at the moment. Of course that decision is completely up to you though. I'd readily pay for a show as they were from BTD to Honeymoon but everything that came after that was just not worth it to me.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

it depends! i think the uk was like 80/90 for early entry, tickets are probably around 60. but this totally depends. when i went to europe my early entry was 180. in the states it can go up to 250/300 for early entry. i think it mostly depends on the venue.

ticket prices in the states tend to be gouged while uk ticket prices tend to be very consistent and reasonable. for example, ticket prices for an arena concert are almost always going to be around the 60-80 mark and 30 for smaller venues. it never really gets pushed past the 100 mark unless there's something special about the ticket.

17 hours ago, Dreamboy said:

Unfortunately I've never been able to see Lana live, even tho she came to Brazil 2 times already (2013 and 2018), but I was planning something different for my first time seeing her live: travel to some place like USA or Europe and buy the ticket which allows me to be on the front row and to, if I'm lucky enough, take a picture with her.

But I would like to know how much cost the tickets. Are they too expensive? And what about the merchandising? What are the best cities (in terms of ticket prices) to watch her live?

so many factors play into the pricing of Lanas concert tickets. such as the size of the venue, what kind of tickets you want, and the city that the concert it is in. I highly recommend going to a smaller venue- the prices will be lower and you will be closer to Lana. I have seen Lana 5 times and 2 of those times I was front row. Front row/GA tickets are usually VIP. For the LA to the moon tour I spent $300 and that was an arena. For the NFR tour I spent $200 and that was a super small venue (5,000 cap.). Like others said it all just depends so save your money and budget well!

mypictr_380x225-7.png

her tickets for the european legs of La to the moon and NFR tour were very different (also depends on the country and venue) but LA to the moon was horrendously overpriced but NFR tickets were alright.

i76mrxw.png 

3 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

her tickets for the european legs of La to the moon and NFR tour were very different (also depends on the country and venue) but LA to the moon was horrendously overpriced but NFR tickets were alright.

In Antwerp the price was only 60 euros, so that was ok

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

I think my ticket for LA to the moon in Australia was $120 at least ($88 US?). And this was general admission, all tickets that price. I thought it was pretty expensive because other artists at the same venue (Florence, Halsey who are both arguably bigger artists than her) were far less. I don't remember spending more than $80 on those, more like $70. 

And I definitely agree with BlueInk. The pricing is really strange for what we get nowadays.