Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

Ugh I'm glad I'm strong enough not to buy anything.

Like, the sweaters look cute and I was tempted but I know they'll be bad quality like every merch that Lana drops and they definitely were not produced sustainably.

I'd drop that much cash for a sustainable option but this is just ridiculous. I wish artists would care more about how their merch is produced.

1 hour ago, lanasgirl said:

Ugh I'm glad I'm strong enough not to buy anything.

Like, the sweaters look cute and I was tempted but I know they'll be bad quality like every merch that Lana drops and they definitely were not produced sustainably.

I'd drop that much cash for a sustainable option but this is just ridiculous. I wish artists would care more about how their merch is produced.

i dont care cuz im a sucker when it comes to her merch and yeah being a collector is a curse sometimes 

:smile3:

3 hours ago, electra said:

dom put 9999 of each item in his basket and when he did it would tell you want the in stock quantity was. he did it just as the merch was announced and figured everything that wasn’t shirts and hoodies were limited to about 100.

she might restock but it also says it’s a “christmas collection” which we’ve never seen before for lana stuff, so maybe they won’t. they definitely won’t restock post christmas so maybe just one restock and that’s it. or maybe they actually want it to be limited so they won’t restock, but the site doesn’t specifically claim any of this is limited.

it’s a 50/50 waiting game to see if it restocks basically.

When you click on the "holiday collection" header, it just sends you to three of the items that are supposed to arrive by Christmas if ordered by Dec 11th. 

I have a good feeling it will be restocked. Every piece of NFR merch is still in stock and IIRC some of it sold out when it was first launched. 

8 minutes ago, White Hot Forever said:

When you click on the "holiday collection" header, it just sends you to three of the items that are supposed to arrive by Christmas if ordered by Dec 11th. 

I have a good feeling it will be restocked. Every piece of NFR merch is still in stock and IIRC some of it sold out when it was first launched. 

as someone who is always carefully watching her restocks it’s always 50/50. nfr was weird because they restocked pieces at different times, and some things like the surf shop were limited to exactly how many were bought.

i’m sure if they wanted to manufacture 200 they could have, is what i’m kind of thinking. consider the fact that in retail the manufacturing cost of an item is normally around half or less of what it’s sold for, so maximum i bet they spent 5,000 on all them. she has literally millions of fans, so why did they only make 100? she literally could have limited them to 500 and they still would have sold out. it’s just a really weird number to limit them to imo :/ but i’ve never ran a merch team so fuck knows honestly. 

also consider the mess with things like the necklaces too. she was just randomly restocking that shit over the course of three years. then she has things that are on her web store for five minutes and then we never see them again :toofloppy:

basically if anyone is debating buying something i would just do it cause this p*ta honestly makes her fans run around for her merch too much :hooker:

53 minutes ago, ultralife said:

damn just went to buy the black shirt and it sold out? lol its crazy how lana can literally not say a word about her merch and it still sells out

that’s why the whole “lana is cancelled” shit is the funniest thing ive ever heard 

:smile3: