LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

The meltdowns if she perfoms LMLYLAW <3

which I'm sure it's not going to happen but I love to be negative <3

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

6 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I feel like I wanna hear the song before she sings it live but the thrill of hearing it live first and seeing her perform on the tv after eight freaking years is gonna be something else

Honestly, I’m kind of here for her performing it live and dropping it right after. I feel like that’s something artists used to do more and haven’t got the past few years. It’d actually be really exciting 

has anyone asked an intern at the jimmy fallon show? or producer? find their social media ladies its 2020 we have the world at our fingertips

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

has anyone asked an intern at the jimmy fallon show? or producer? find their social media ladies its 2020 we have the world at our fingertips

Wow, this hit me just right!

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Wow, this hit me just right!

its true, i was thinking about how crazy it is the other day how we can just randomly message celebrities and engage with them, or anyone important, kinda cool

there's a chance to access any information you want if you find the right people

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

does anyone watch jimmy Fallon do they announce what the person is singing before the show or will we be waiting up till the time it airs?

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, past the bushes said:

lmao y'all love to run in circles, just wait 'til monday it's obvious she's singing chemtrails :oprah3:

actually she'll be singing a heavy metal rendition of betty boop boop but ya'll are too delusional to see that :oprah3:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

she's going to cover whenever, wherever by shakira :whine: :whine: :whine: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

I feel like she’s definitely going to premiere the title track live.

She did that with UV at a show in Vancouver (which was amazing since that was my first Lana show!), premiered Body Electric live in June 2012 and performed it throughout the summer before Paradise dropped, and even sang a bit of Honeymoon a cappella on the last date of the EST. 

The fact that we got a new promo pic (which always accompanies a major single release) and two active links for Chemtrails points to her singing it live and it being released soon after.

TL;DR: If she’s premiered songs at select shows on tour, then it would make even more sense for her to premiere songs in a televised setting where it would get a lot more coverage and hence, reach wider audiences!