LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Well, I just read her description on Late Night site and it says “her latest single “Let Me Love You Like a Woman” out now” so I guess she’s going to perform that 

That doesnt tell me much tbh, they named many of her works. Maybe I'm being delusional, but I dont think she'd perform a snoozefest as her first tv appearance.  

5 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Well, I just read her description on Late Night site and it says “her latest single “Let Me Love You Like a Woman” out now” so I guess she’s going to perform that 

? they named her every album and 4 singles

5 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

That doesnt tell me much tbh, they named many of her works. Maybe I'm being delusional, but I dont think she'd perform a snoozefest as her first tv appearance.  

It’s Lana. I mean, she can do whatever she wants 

But what if the preorder is coming today with the announcement of COCC the single set for next Friday? I still believe 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

? they named her every album and 4 singles

I said that because singers normally sing their last single on tv shows

0YnL0Kf.gif

What time do the performers usually perform? I’ve never watched Jimmy Fallon (he’s never been my fav) and it says that the show starts weeknights at 11:35EST. So is she gonna perform before midnight and release the song midnight Tuesday? Drop the song and video before the performance?

my clown clothes and wig is off but my face is still a little white and I’m rocking the nose 

"Don’t forget me"

Nah, but let's be real here: she's either singing LMLYLAW or a still-to-be-released song from COCC (the title track).

It would make sense for her to release something from the covers' album but I doubt they would book her on a TV show to sing some random cover. On top of that, there's the link for the title track (I doubt it's a pre-order). As I've said, "worst"-case scenario she's singing LMLYLAW (and releasing Chemtrails either next week or the week after), best she's singing Chemtrails. Personally, I'll be happy w/ any of them 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

8 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Nah, but let's be real here: she's either singing LMLYLAW or a still-to-be-released song from COCC (the title track).

It would make sense for her to release something from the covers' album but I doubt they would book her on a TV show to sing some random cover. On top of that, there's the link for the title track (I doubt it's a pre-order). As I've said, "worst"-case scenario she's singing LMLYLAW (and releasing Chemtrails either next week or the week after), best she's singing Chemtrails. Personally, I'll be happy w/ any of them 

i have flashbacks to when she was doing the one show (I can’t for the life of me remember the name) before NFR came out and we ALL said the same things and the only two songs she sang was Doin Time (which yes, was on the album) and Break Up With Your Girlfriend. I still say we aren’t in the clear until we see what she’s performing Monday because things that make sense and seem logical just don’t apply to the good sis 

I do think there’s a better chance of LMLYLAW than a cover, but we have noooo idea

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

guys I live in the middle east and our TV doesn’t really show these shows 

can someone help me how I can watch it next Monday? Thanks a lot x

i believe the episodes are uploaded to NBC's website once they're over. Clips are also uploaded 

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

i have flashbacks to when she was doing the one show (I can’t for the life of me remember the name) before NFR came out and we ALL said the same things and the only two songs she sang was Doin Time (which yes, was on the album) and Break Up With Your Girlfriend. I still say we aren’t in the clear until we see what she’s performing Monday because things that make sense and seem logical just don’t apply to the good sis 

I do think there’s a better chance of LMLYLAW than a cover, but we have noooo idea

The BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge or something? Iirc, we knew beforehand she was singing covers (I think that month was about artists singing another artists' songs), we just thought Doin' Time wasn't going to be one of them.

The sound mixer (or whatever that guy was) even told us about that- and/or he said one of the songs we already knew what it was.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

The BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge or something? Iirc, we knew beforehand she was singing covers (I think that month was about artists singing another artists' songs), we just thought Doin' Time wasn't going to be one of them.

The sound mixer (or whatever that guy was) even told us about that- and/or he said one of the songs we already knew what it was.

yeah that’s it! We may have found out about the covers eventually but I’m pretty sure (and I could deff be wrong!) that for a moment we were excited to be getting at least one new song 

"Don’t forget me"