LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

As much as I want to get my hopes up, I know I’m going to be disappointed in the very probable likelihood she takes the stage to perform LMLYLAW, YNWA, or Summertime. 

I’m just going to assume we’re getting one of these 3 and anything extra will be a pleasant bonus. 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

10 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

As much as I want to get my hopes up, I know I’m going to be disappointed in the very probable likelihood she takes the stage to perform LMLYLAW, YNWA, or Summertime. 

I’m just going to assume we’re getting one of these 3 and anything extra will be a pleasant bonus. 

purr, wise words for you all yup yup!:dance:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

I can’t wait to be proven wrong Monday :wub:

we’re so close!! Only a little over 3 days left 

let me hold u like a bby

on NBC it flat out states that her latest single is LMLYLAW so realistically she’s gonna perform that. It’s going to be a nice little surprise if Jimmy says anything other than ‘Here’s Lana Del Rey performing her new single LMLYLAW’ with the single cover and that’ll be it. 

idk I just really feel like this is something she’d be hyping up, or at least anyone would be teasing something from BTS, they have been every time anything at all happens. it’s complete radio silence nobody has said anything :rip: 

maybe Taylor really did eff up the plans :poordat:

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I can’t wait to be proven wrong Monday :wub:

we’re so close!! Only a little over 3 days left 

let me hold u like a bby

on NBC it flat out states that her latest single is LMLYLAW so realistically she’s gonna perform that. It’s going to be a nice little surprise if Jimmy says anything other than Here’s Lana Del Rey performing her new single LMLYLAW’ with the single cover and that’ll be it. 

idk I just really feel like this is something she’d be hyping up, or at least anyone would be trashing something it’s complete radio silence nobody has said anything :rip: 

maybe Taylor really did eff up the plans :poordat:

guess i will be hearing LMLYLAW for the second time then... maybe it's gonna sound less bad :ma:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

6 hours ago, new gods said:

i just dont understand why she'd perform LMLYLAW it came out months and everyone already forgot about it 

this is actually not impossible. for example, greta van fleet released their first single for their album this past october and just performed it a few days ago for the first time on colbert live. lana release LMLYLAW around the same time. so i don't doubt lana would perform that song. but i understand why there's not much reason for her to do so. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

15 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

Think with me: if she was performing LMLYLAW or YNWA or Summertime I guess she would say in the post. She didn’t, she’s keeping the surprise! COCC debut on TV confirmed 

I agree!

Lana has announced her performance on Instagram - 

A post shared by Lana Del Rey (@lanadelrey)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

48 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Not sure if this has been posted but I think Taylor Swift is appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Monday night also. Hush pretty baby don't you cry.

I think someone mentioned that Taylor Swift was just giving an interview and not performing 

That cover isn't real, and I hope she's covering Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I actually like this idea, considering she disappointed me when she described Norman to their type of sound

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.