LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

1 minute ago, California said:

That cover isn't real, and I hope she's covering Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I actually like this idea, considering she disappointed me when she described Norman to their type of sound

don't manifest this, we want chemtrails live. :crai:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

don't manifest this, we want chemtrails live. :crai:

We do, but I have no hope for that anymore lol

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, California said:

That cover isn't real, and I hope she's covering Red Hot Chilli Peppers. I actually like this idea, considering she disappointed me when she described Norman to their type of sound

lichrally noone believes the cover is real :deadbanana:  and why the hell RHCP when we could get a new song or even a LMLYLAW performance

image.png

Just now, Dominikx4 said:

lichrally noone believes the cover is real :deadbanana:  and why the hell RHCP when we could get a new song or even a LMLYLAW performance

Because RHCP are iconic, would probably get her a ton of press/attention in general, and would be the easiest serve she could do. It would sound amazing. Do I think it’s a RHCP cover ? No. But would I mind if she did one? Absolutely the fhuq naWT. :lmaoney:

2 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

THERES A LINK THAT WAS SET UP MANUALLY. Do you need any other proof?

Shut the fuck up, I can post whatever the fuck I want to. She posted a Red Pepper emoji, so I posted that I thought she could be doing a cover CONSIDERING THAT SHE HAS A COVER ALBUM COMING OUT IN TWO WEEKS. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Is a coincidence that NBC used the ‘plane pose’ picture to hype it when the first one would have been a more flattering close up pic to use 

8 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

THERES A LINK THAT WAS SET UP MANUALLY. Do you need any other proof?

Sis the link is hardly proof. Things like this happen sometimes :poordat:

I want her to perform title track more than anything but the link is so far from solid proof 

it is funny how everyone who said the past couple months “don’t believe anything until it comes out of Lana’s mouth” are now believing things that indeed have not came out of her mouth

:delicious:

"Don’t forget me"

Well, if the performance on Jimmy's show has anything to do with the "Wild West" style video, it's probably not Chemtrails, since the backup singers were there. Unless they're in Chemtrails too, which I think is unlikely.

7 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

She has a cover album coming out in two weeks, and she posted a red pepper emoji? Maybe? This thread does nothing but set ourselves up for disappointment so I said that it would cool. Y'all are really ridiculous sometimes. I didn't say she was going to fly all over the stage like P!nk, pretending she's an airplane.

4 minutes ago, California said:

Shut the fuck up, I can post whatever the fuck I want to. She posted a Red Pepper emoji, so I posted that I thought she could be doing a cover CONSIDERING THAT SHE HAS A COVER ALBUM COMING OUT IN TWO WEEKS. 

Girl, chill out... 

I get it, I know she just makes us clowns everytime but it’s somehow interesting that the links started working days before her performance... I guess we’ll have to wait and see what’s really coming 

Also, her coming back on TV after 8 years to sing a cover? Well, that would be stupid 

0YnL0Kf.gif

3 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Well, if the performance on Jimmy's show has anything to do with the "Wild West" style video, it's probably not Chemtrails, since the backup singers were there. Unless they're in Chemtrails too, which I think is unlikely.

I love that people call them backup singers when they're, in fact, just backup dancers who pretend they are singing lmao 

Or were you talking about the backup singers on Summertime

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

I love that people call them backup singers when they're, in fact, just backup dancers who pretend they are singing lmao 

Or were you talking about the women on Summertime? 

Yes.

13 minutes ago, California said:

2120-E15-C-AAB5-4464-B7-DF-2274232-D4-C9

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

8 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

But they only have been w/ her when she was still a blonde and, in the performance she'll be brunette (unfortunately)

She was already brunette in the supposed recording of the "old west" video. And one of the backup singers posted a photo in the IG stories that showed her boots, including Lana's.

does anyone else not care if they’re being delusional and overhyping the possibility of her performing chemtrails on monday? like we’ve been hurt so many times but idc i’d rather be excited about her maybe performing a new song than think she’s gonna sing some cover or lmlylaw