princessdollie

Ethel Cain

me checking through my old posts to make sure i haven't been talking too much smack

g648Np.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

On 4/22/2024 at 7:49 AM, lakeemmahottie said:

Why...? Also link is dead... is any of this actually true like, someone fill me in please I'm just confused 

i think theres screenshots of it on the ethel subreddit

1 hour ago, violettiaras said:

i think theres screenshots of it on the ethel subreddit

Ou

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF, KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • 

On 4/23/2024 at 9:42 PM, Britney Spears said:

hi everyone!!! since we don't have Romeo's Daddy Extended in good quality, I decided to make a small edit/remaster..:hooker:

https://krakenfiles.com/view/DL9KnhWq5e/file.html hope you like it.. :deadbanana:

sorry for delay...i couldn't open lanaboards for two days lol... I made second version more like extended remix. Also I noticed that she teased romeo's daddy alternative version/vocals?! maybe it's just different mix or vocal take: https://krakenfiles.com/view/EFkLTlpvGe/file.html

8 hours ago, Shadowheart said:

Hayden just liked and shared Lana’s MET Gala boobies pic on Instagram :defeated:

I can die in peace

When she is the opener for Boston:hottie:

Also I can’t believe PD is already 2 years old, still feels brand new and so fresh

the 2 years of Preacher's Daughter post was sooo nostalgic and beautiful... truly a once in a lifetime album. too bad the whole text hints towards no new music coming :oprah6: i guess we'll see the PD tour for like the 3rd time!

I think she just meant in the caption that she didnt know where her career was going because she said new stuff shortly in her youtube live a couple weeks ago

also where did bigspender go

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

i know it’s mad immature and artists deserve bigger fanbases n all that, but when i see those obviously 13 year old swiftie-esque tiktok kids talking about Ethel Cain as some edgy indulgence without understanding the slightest of her storytelling i get soooo pissed

1 hour ago, tentillforever said:

i know it’s mad immature and artists deserve bigger fanbases n all that, but when i see those obviously 13 year old swiftie-esque tiktok kids talking about Ethel Cain as some edgy indulgence without understanding the slightest of her storytelling i get soooo pissed

IDK this seems like classic gatekeeping behaviour to me.  "You don't get her so the fact that you like her is irritating to me because you're too young/don't understand"  is what it reads as IMO. Who cares if 13 year olds like her music?  

Even 13 year old "swiftie-esque" fans who might not "get" it the way you perceive yourself to, are allowed to support and love her music. Oh and by the way, it's these types of kids who support artists directly, share their music with everyone, make fan art, buy physical copies...

Imaging trying to control who listens to what or likes what they like. Or being like, "Sure you like her but you don't really UNDERSTAND"

an example that comes to mind. Lana may have written music that was going over my young head when I first heard her.  Doesn't mean I didn't love her, love the music, and that she didn't mean something important to me.  Doesn't mean that the music doesn't mean something to me, even if I'm not getting what she was intending. 

Let young kids like what they like.

7 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Which one though? :dua:

biden since he just gave 1 billion dollars to israel

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind