Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I'm not sure if it's right or not.

I may be dreaming but I remember that back then Lana said she was going to scrap West Coast off the album cause she didn't like the sound of it and then after Dan reworked on it, she liked it.

Is it true or I'm just being delusional?

giphy.gif

I'm not sure if it's right or not.

I may be dreaming but I remember that back then Lana said she was going to scrap West Coast off the album cause she didn't like the sound of it and then after Dan reworked on it, she liked it.

Is it true or I'm just being delusional?

Nope, I believe you are correct 

http://lizzyandthephenomena.tumblr.com/post/86814212832/lana-del-rey-interviewed-for-intro-magazine-june

party.gif?w=1100

Please, what is the official length of Next To Me? Mine has silence at the beginning and the end and it gets kind of annoying after listening to it 30 times in a row. Thank you :)

Mine is 2:41.

If you have iTunes, you can change when the song starts, so you can set it a few seconds ahead and skip the silence :)

Does anyone have a collection of ALL of Lana's interviews? Or even like a list of them or where to find them? I think that lana herself is so fascinating as a person, let alone her music and story. Honestly i'm looking for anything that shows lana's personality, like what other people have said about her or cute vidoes of her  :flutter:  :candy:  :hae:  :thumb3:  :crai:

If u cant dazzle them with brilliance - baffle them with bull shit

Does anyone have a collection of ALL of Lana's interviews? Or even like a list of them or where to find them? I think that lana herself is so fascinating as a person, let alone her music and story. Honestly i'm looking for anything that shows lana's personality, like what other people have said about her or cute vidoes of her  :flutter:  :candy:  :hae:  :thumb3:  :crai:

@@annedauphine has a masterpost of audio interviews - I'd also be interested in a masterpost of print interviews.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

@@annedauphine has a masterpost of audio interviews - I'd also be interested in a masterpost of print interviews.

I do indeed!! Thanks for reminding me I badly need to update it haha. It's not bad at all but I'm missing a couple of files at least from what I have on my computer, I want to add a cohesive cover and I'm starting to be absolutely anal about the years so it's a work in progress. I also, and here I'll be honest I'm 98% sure I got EVERYTHING that was on YouTube (but I emphasize again - PLEASE prove me wrong) and a few other places and I made a video interviews masterpost

About the print interviews masterpost - I don't have this, and I'd rather be six feet under than let the interviews section be forgotten, but what I do have is an extensive list of bookmarks from every interview I came upon. This is obviously WIDELY incomplete and absolutely unclassed (for now! for now) but I don't know that could be a start if you're interested?

And if you're also interested - I've started to put up a non-exhaustive-but-ideally-it-would-be masterpost of Lana magazine covers classed by years, don't judge me though it's a work in progress :)

And lastly - some people asked me for a Lizzy pics masterpost but it's incomplete, I have my Lizzy footage supercut, my Tropico stripper scenes supercut, and my personal favourite Lana instagram videos masterpost.

My next projects are to put online all the Lana vines I've downloaded (like a hundred lol), make the deleted duplicates Lizzy footage masterpost but it's honest to God one the hardest things I've ever done, and also importantly I really want to try to put up a supermassive masterpost of all the footage Lizzy used in her home made vids with correct labels and information but it would take hundreds of gigas I suppose and I need a life :cuteface:

That's good that you remind me of that actually because I spent the last 4h classing my iTunes and I think I have enough to put up an ENORMOUS, incredible masterpost, I know a lot exist but you never get enough! That's all I got for now, hope this helps a tiny bit and you have a great day :D

ZKcaooE.png

@annedauphine and @@longtimeman thank u guys sooooooo much  <333333  Im kinda new to lana so theres a lot I need to catch up on but thanks!!!

My pleasure hun this is exactly why I made all of this :smile2: Welcum and congrats for stanning the most beautiful and perfect woman ever

ZKcaooE.png

Oh and @annedauphine could i see the print interviews bookmarks you mentioned? Ill take anything thing lol but  :kiss2:

It's your lucky day because it made me reorganize everything and now it's 4am and it's still messier than the UV era but it's better :party: There's 79 links lmfao, probably some duplicates, dead links etc enjoy

Also, some mega super cool links, some essays written about Lana or just some stuff said about her that aren't interviews, I really love this kind of stuff

I've counted I have 195 strictly Lana bookmarks. I need help :)

Also no credit is mine ofc

ZKcaooE.png

There's a really great CD called Lana Del Rey - The Profile, I added a few extra ones as they happened, I'll PM you

Random thought, but I'm 90% sure that her hair during her trip to NY for SNL (plus the Terry Richardson shoot, that interview where she talks about performing live, etc.) is a wig.