Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Does anyone know if any of the rest of the apparel Lana showed a couple weeks ago will be on sale somewhere? Beyond the windbreaker, shirt, and cap I mean..I really hope this stuff wasn't all on sale and is just gone.. :icant:

29legc9.gif

Does anyone know if any of the rest of the apparel Lana showed a couple weeks ago will be on sale somewhere? Beyond the windbreaker, shirt, and cap I mean..I really hope this stuff wasn't all on sale and is just gone.. :icant:

None of it is available yet. She's only posted the windbreaker, tee, and hat! :)

thank you thank you angel! i follow tropico baby on insta so thats where i saw it but couldnt remember if it was someone on here!

Haha, yeah, I had to scroll through his/hers feed to find it, haha! >w< I don't know if that person is a LB member either...

You're welcome!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Has Bea Åkerlund couple ever styled Lana? Just curious what it might have looked like it she did. :flutter: She's worked with Madonna, Lady Gaga and Beyoncé among others.

Examples of her work:

beyonce-jonas-akerlund-o2-priority-2.png

madonna_superbowl.jpg

959723dace3bec5e3252c1156d394c37.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I love watching Amber Scholl's youtube videos and her hairstylist friend Josh Liu has been in two of those videos and mentioned that he has been working for Lana during a music video... does anyone know about this guy? When could this have been? I only knew that Anna Cofone is working with Lana, so maybe he was like a assistant for her?

His website only shows his most recent work with Ariana Grande. http://www.hairbyjoshliu.com/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I love watching Amber Scholl's youtube videos and her hairstylist friend Josh Liu has been in two of those videos and mentioned that he has been working for Lana during a music video... does anyone know about this guy? When could this have been? I only knew that Anna Cofone is working with Lana, so maybe he was like a assistant for her?

His website only shows his most recent work with Ariana Grande. http://www.hairbyjoshliu.com/

Is he working on the Cherry MV?

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E 

Is he working on the Cherry MV?

No, I think it must have been before LFL because he was in a video for the first time around May and seems to be busy with Ariana at the moment.

And Lana made it sound that Cherry would get a budget video since her sister would film it  just a room or something, lol. So maybe they don't have that much money for styling for the video. :creep:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png