Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Is there a Bollywood Hawaii instrumental and an I Can Fly Demo Instrumental? I saw both of those on a master list but I can't find them anywhere. Same with Steven Mertens Let My Hair Down... is that a different version from the two recordings we have (3:01 and 2:51)? Help!

We don’t have an instrumental for Bollywood Hawaii or Maha Maha. Princess Superstar, the producer, once confirmed the instrumental was called Bollywood Hawaii In Space, but it hasn’t leaked. No instrumental for the demo of I Can Fly. The only versions of Let My Hair Down we have are the two you mentioned and a short outtake that’s 55 seconds, no confirmation they were produced by Mertens.

Maybe for a while, but he's had this bullshit from fans for about 6 years now, I'm sure it gets old.

he was exposed for pedophilia, instead of trying to excuse his ass make so research

i will love you until the end of time.

Share your thoughts on Lana Del Rey as an artist or friend and discuss your favorite songs and videos here.

Was this description of the board always this weird or did something weird happen while I was absent???

Because reading this either makes me think of encouraging crazy stans with Lana Del Rey tulpas or random people from Lana's life to come here gossip about her  :awkney:

i am nothing and should be everything

Does anyone have a thread/list of things Lana has promised us but we haven't gotten? Lol

Here's what I have:

• PWYC music video
  • Cherry music video
  • Dark Paradise music video
  • Tropico New York showing
  • Rescheduled Austin show (Endless Summer)
  • Rescheduled Kansas City show (LATM Tour)
  • Unreleased compilation album (Announced at Amoeba)
  • Tropico pt 2 (? i think she said she's planning one many years ago)

Does anyone have a thread/list of things Lana has promised us but we haven't gotten? Lol

Here's what I have:

• PWYC music video
  • Cherry music video

lol, add BAR, Yosemite and RBFY on the list 'cause she said ''they'll have a home'' and we all know that ain't happenin' 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Here's what I have:

• PWYC music video
  • Cherry music video

her visit to isr*el..

R5sPD4M.jpg

when and where did we get Young Like Me? how do we know it’s called Young Like Me? or is that a fan coined name???

Young Like Me is a title that’s registered with the US Copyright Office, along with From The End, both dated 2005. You can find it here by typing in Grant, Elizabeth Woolridge and selecting to search by name. Alternately registered as Rock Me Stable, it’s described as a compact disk with 7 songs.

I’m not sure where they came from, but two acoustic EPs leaked in January 2014 titled From The End and Quiet Now. Quiet Now is assumed to be Young Like Me because it contains 7 tracks and leaked with From The End.

These listings are also how we came to the conclusion Lana was born in 1985 and not 1986 lmao.

when and where did we get Young Like Me? how do we know it’s called Young Like Me? or is that a fan coined name???

I’m not sur where they came from, but two acoustic EPs leaked in January 2014 titled From The End and Quiet Now. Quiet Now is assumed to be Young Like Me because it contains 7 tracks and leaked with From a The Wnd.

Here's what I could dig up on where Young Like Me came from:

So, as everyone probably is aware of with the number of unleaked unreleased tracks growing smaller and smaller, we still have a handful that have remained significantly elusive. However, sources have unveiled tracklistings of two of the most elusive pre-fame Lana album compositions to date: From the End and Young Like Me/Rock Me Stable EP

Here are the tracklists:

YOUNG LIKE ME/ROCK ME STABLE EP:

11997935644_2cd2310b05_o.jpg

FROM THE END EP:

11997578045_4172356fbc_o.jpg

The person who shared the tracklists received the FTE album and YLM/RMS EP from someone who personally worked with Lana. The source of FTE and YLM/RMS tracklistings has been vouched for their reliability, the source having supposedly spoken with Rob in the past as well.

It had also been speculated months ago that tracks from both compositions have already leaked previously.

The source who shared their tracklists with us has the YLM/RMS EP titled "QUIET NOW," and the showcasing of just seven tracks does match the information I received many moons ago of the YLM/RMS EP. Thus, it is my own speculation that QUIET NOW may actually be an alternative name for what we know to be the YLM/RMS EP

It's not specific or definite, but if this is to be believed, the EPs went from the hands of someone who worked with Lana and knew Rob, directly to the leaker.

o4qjp4j.png

Could someone confirm if this version of 'Us Against the World' is real or fake?

Here are both versions for comparison:

Alternative Version - https://picosong.com/wLE4g/ (The song doesn't last 6 minutes, what happens is that for some strange reason it always marks twice the actual duration.)

Original Version - https://picosong.com/wLE5A/

You can hear the differences at 00:40 (on both versions), the drums sound different before the chorus starts and also the strings sound a little louder. (The difference becomes more noticeable in the second chorus at 1:30)

Apparently some stems of the song leaked, but I don't remember seeing any comment about it.

Could someone confirm if this version of 'Us Against the World' is real or fake?

Here are both versions for comparison:

Alternative Version - https://picosong.com/wLE4g/ (The song doesn't last 6 minutes, what happens is that for some strange reason it always marks twice the actual duration.)

Original Version - https://picosong.com/wLE5A/

You can hear the differences at 00:40 (on both versions), the drums sound different before the chorus starts and also the strings sound a little louder. (The difference becomes more noticeable in the second chorus at 1:30)

Apparently some stems of the song leaked, but I don't remember seeing any comment about it.

I think I was actually the one who created that alternative version using the unmastered instrumental which I had thought was a different mix to the final one (it was just unmastered)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif