electra

Lana covers Mojo Magazine ("The Rise and Rise of Lana Del Rey - It's Dangerous On The Edges!")

1 hour ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

remember when people thought that nfr was about donald trump :icant:

hahahhaha nobody is stupid like the stans

It's totally about FJM- God's Favorite Customer tied in so much with NFR, especially NFR and MAC. Also the line in Coachella....

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

honestly idk why there wasn't a deluxe version with Stupid For Being So Happy and Hey Blue Baby on this album. it still makes me wonder if she will ever release those tracks, i would think this would be the perfect album for a couple little acoustic tracks on it from the descriptions we've heard so far

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 hours ago, BoardingSchool said:

6. To clarify: no one said NFR is "about" Father John Misty meaning she literally fucked him. :facepalm: The interviewer said the persona of FJM (not the real man, Josh Tillman) is the kind of man that she's gently mocking in the song, the same kind of character he played in her Freak video, a guy in love with himself.  

The writer said "NFR might well be about him". Of course they aren't implying that they've fucked but it's like they don't know the history of how they're friends, how Lana is even better friends with his wife, and how Coachella - WIMM was written partly about them. Writing a multiple paged article about her history and failing to pick that up is pretty silly of them imo. Idk, I just found it weird. 

9 hours ago, venicebitch said:

NFR is 100% about this Chase guy, she dated him at the time and there were endless rumors about him acting childish and them being in an on and off relationship 

Nah, it's about G - Eazy. The fact he writes terrible rhymes (rap) and poetry (Instagram posts) always made me think of him. lol That's why I was like WTF because Misty is married and never dated Lana. lol

8 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

honestly idk why there wasn't a deluxe version with Stupid For Being So Happy and Hey Blue Baby on this album. it still makes me wonder if she will ever release those tracks, i would think this would be the perfect album for a couple little acoustic tracks on it from the descriptions we've heard so far

and Roses Bloom.

8 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

idk why this posted here, was meant for the album pre release thread sorry guys 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Anyone else having difficultly with Mojo magazine purchase?

I purchased on Feb 15th, never got a confirmation email. Had to send 2 emails (okay that's not a lot) to get a response from someone, and they said my order isn't in their system yet bc it takes 48 hours? I explained that is has been days, and the payment has been taken from ym account. Sent them a screen shot of proof of payment too. Currently waiting to hear back.

25 minutes ago, missamericatrash said:

Anyone else having difficultly with Mojo magazine purchase?

I purchased on Feb 15th, never got a confirmation email. Had to send 2 emails (okay that's not a lot) to get a response from someone, and they said my order isn't in their system yet bc it takes 48 hours? I explained that is has been days, and the payment has been taken from ym account. Sent them a screen shot of proof of payment too. Currently waiting to hear back.

i did get an order confirmation, but never one announcing it has shipped. it just came in the mail after a few days

image.png