Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i heard holistic but it doesnt make sense:derpna: i think its just how this deep. i wish it was lsd tho

holistic vocal coach what an icon RIP 

i always hear "say baby i, (indistinguishable syllables)" instead of "suburbia, the brentwood market" :blush: 

also i may or may not have dmed ben earlier today asking if he could clarify the lyrics... he hasn't responded yet... shows his priorities :ma:

sUcVobB.png

I think it is “how this deep” mainly because if it was lsd it would just be a random drug non sequitur and like yeah I guess that’s very Lana but I prefer that it’s just one sentence that makes sense. 

The energy today :krylie:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

46 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Choose your fighter :

LSD

How this deep

I'll escape 

How this steep

How this deep :squidward:

I listened to the audio on YouTube at half speed and that’s what I hear at least

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, past the bushes said:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club's transition into TJF

H0X0bK2.gif

OMFG, you know what this is the first time thinking about that transition! fuck!, we're gonna get DESTROYED!:crying2: