Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Thinking about moving Yosemite to it's rightful place on LFL once we get it 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

did anyone stare at that word wondering what the hell it said for like 5 minutes wha:pls:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i honestly did not need to see his butt crack... :bebe: 

no but let's see the other side of him

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

DATMIMBC

dating a tulsa man is my best catch

dancing/drinking at the matinee/movies is making babe crazy

dreaming about the man in my boyfriend's car (or could be black chevy/chevrolet/colorado)

dating a tulsa man in my black chevrolet

dancing and the music is making babe crazy

considering lana talked about the album mentioning midwest and states, if it's "dreaming about the man in my black colorado" could actually make sense. colorado is the model of her truck

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

DATMIMBC

dating a tulsa man is my best catch

dancing/drinking at the matinee/movies is making babe crazy

dreaming about the man in my boyfriend's car (or could be black chevy/chevrolet/colorado)

dating a tulsa man in my black chevrolet

dancing and the music is making babe crazy

considering lana talked about the album mentioning midwest and states, if it's "dreaming about the man in my black colorado" could actually make sense. colorado is the model of her truck

just to let you know, Eclipse told us that D stands for down and one M stands for music and the other one for men