Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

manifesting a september 5th moment where somebody on twitter posts the whole interview and we find out the title of her next album :ma: 

september 5th... :eartha2:

just had a jules flashback moment 

omg I saw on twitter that Charlie used the ? emoji on his story w a pic of Lana and then she tweeted the emoji & deleted it? Chinese New Year is tmrw so what’s happening then

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

53 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

lives between state borders and states of mind.....

H0X0bK2.gif

I forgot who asked about why she kept talking about county lines in this one status I think it was @boom like that and I answered like a smarty and now it's confirmed that water sign wisdom ya'll bWxH73V.gif

UV/Honeymoon

ok no one wanted to see charlie’s ass crack :whoopi: but GIRL she really heard us begging for uv and said lemme bring back the west coast outfit down to the holes in her jeans SHE’S REALLY BACK :krylie::crying2:

expanding on my earlier delusion... "take out your turquoise.... and all of your jewels".... "wearing our jewels in the swimming pool"

"we could get lost in the purple rain" = purple = amethysts = february birthstone = clay

"take out your turquoise" = december birthstone = sean/barrie, patty dsfkngfjs

dragon with pearl emoji = pearl = june birthstone = lana

"let me shine like a diamond" = april birthstone = i don't know :blush3:

sUcVobB.png