Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i’m so tired of that woman istg :noparty: gp got bored of gaga in like 3 years can’t they do the same with her pls ? 

anyways :whatever2: i have a feeling most people will hate yosemite just like we’ve been waiting nearly a decade for life is beautiful and most people were disappointed and forgot the song the next day :lanahairflip2:

2 hours ago, RormanNockwell said:

I mean that's essentially what she seems to be going for given that she's still going with the "I've been unfairly villified!" thing in this article ... 

i've yet to read it but nooooooooo sfhslkfhskfh I feel for her tho I really do I think she'll be ok tho is the whole thing online? 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

27 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Oh No

Taylor announced Fearless album is coming soon with Love Story coming out tonight. 
She better not cocc block cocc. :scream::crying5:

album coming out april 9th, we're good

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

39 minutes ago, youngnwildx said:

I knew that the orange thing was such an odd cover up!!!  

Et8jVmwXMAE-BmY?format=jpg&name=mediumEt8vOOXXMAInrwQ?format=jpg&name=medium

Omg, I just noticed, Sis wanted to show off that engagement ring!  Along with her sling.

Engagement ring+broken arm=Violence=ULTRAVIOLENCE:oopna::oprah3:

Just now, Dragon said:

highkey wanna see her wear a forearm weapon on it combat-bracer-arm-gauntlets.jpg aofawofhsepoifhseopifhsoeifhsofhesa :thumb2:

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS on another magazine cover with the caption that reads "NOW, question my inclusivity again"  :creepna:

4 minutes ago, Dragon said:

sognesnasjgnadsrgjnadjgnadj bnob IM FUCKING WHEEZING sijihi hh I hope she makes it pink and puts glittler stickers on it tenor.giftenor.gif

Image result for dying laughing gif someone stop us. :thumb2::thumb3:

Well I found both of the songs ending similar (Cocc version is longer) and just wanted to check If I'm going crazy or it really is. (Don't question why I made this topic I don't know why too just really bored that's it.)                                       Guns and Roses     Chemtrails Over The Country Club

In a school full of Azealias I'm a Lana

1c1a8345387d7eb56f9b0d799ec346c2.jpg