Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just yesterday I thought "Dance Till We Die" would be a filler.

Today it was described as "outstanding."

nwdn-file-temp-1612467794085.thumb.jpg.d

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

jokes on u she’d never sing a new song live 

the joke is always on me when it comes to Lana

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Just yesterday I thought "Dance Till We Die" would be a filler.

Today it was described as "outstanding."

nwdn-file-temp-1612467794085.thumb.jpg.d

uhhhhh any particular reason my avi is there? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Mer said:

the joke is always on me when it comes to Lana

uhhhhh any particular reason my avi is there? 

No reason, just felt the vibe of it

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

No reason, just felt the vibe of it

wait that reminded me of something but I cant post here cuz its off topic hang on where's that other thread....

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

30 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Dance Till We Die being called the album standout after we all accepted it would be third rate filler :bebe:

On 2/15/2021 at 2:03 PM, Dragon said:

I hope Dancing Til We Die blindsides us expectedly unexpectedly like organically. tenor.gif like, oh shit. we totally forgot about you ur fucking AMAZING and then feet on fire; I hope it's that kind of song tenor.gif

it's all coming together FF36-BC70-53-B3-4901-A464-FEC6-E8-A41-B2

UV/Honeymoon

i'm hopeful about this album because it's inspired by the mid-west which is where i live, in a way, i feel like it's going to remind me of ldrakalg, which we all know is an album that i love and appreciate deeply, and i get a mid-west feel from queen of the gas station, oh say can you see, jump, etc. although i would also argue that ldrakalg has a broad and diverse sound and it could remind you of the ocean, a forest, the rural-south, and even a particular experience, such as driving alone at night, walking through the neighborhood, falling in love, or a psycedelic drug trip, and i wouldn't be surprised if cotcc has the same feel, lmlylaw is reminiscent of a snowy winter night, or a day at the beach, cotcc is reminiscent of a cool, summer morning, green grass, a peaceful, simple day-to-day life, but an underlying uncertainty, i intuitively feel like yosemite is going to end up being my favorite from this album because i feel like it's going to feel spiritual and it's going to be beyond a good, well-produced song, but it's also going to be something i can feel in my heart and my soul

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i'm hopeful about this album because it's inspired by the mid-west which is where i live, in a way, i feel like it's going to remind me of ldrakalg, which we all know is an album that i love and appreciate deeply, and i get a mid-west feel from queen of the gas station, oh say can you see, jump, etc. although i would also argue that ldrakalg has a broad and diverse sound and it could remind you of the ocean, a forest, the rural-south, and even a particular experience, such as driving alone at night, walking through the neighborhood, falling in love, or a psycedelic drug trip, and i wouldn't be surprised if cotcc has the same feel, lmlylaw is reminiscent of a snowy winter night, or a day at the beach, cotcc is reminiscent of a cool, summer morning, green grass, a peaceful, simple day-to-day life, but an underlying uncertainty, i intuitively feel like yosemite is going to end up being my favorite from this album because i feel like it's going to feel spiritual and it's going to be beyond a good, well-produced song, but it's also going to be something i can feel in my heart and my soul

Perfectly stated :gclap:this spiritual, one with nature vibe that I get from this record is palatable 

1 minute ago, gsnlp said:

Not Weyes finishing the album...........

get into her

https://open.spotify.com/album/0Cuqhgy8vm96JEkBY3polk?si=xFgKizktQGy12CcEsBp-Zw

8 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Perfectly stated :gclap:this spiritual, one with nature vibe that I get from this record is palatable 

definitely! and i feel like nature is incredibly spiritual, there's something so artistic and inspiring about it, i get a "into dust" by mazzy star vibe from yosemite intuitively, or maybe "oh say can you see" demo, very simple yet impactful, you envision the grand canyon, or a starry night in a field, and you feel at one with the world around you, i think yosemite is going to be similar to that

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, new gods said:

the album being a cohesive folk/country masterpiece all the way through :wowcry:

I've been begging for this since Ultraviolence. I knew there was a reason "Let Me Love You Like a Goddess" resonated with me more deeply than others. I knew it was coming :oprah: