Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, archiemm said:

ive been saying yosemite will be a major dissapointment since 2017 :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I had a feeling Yosemite was going to be bad ngl 

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

i’d like to see you try, march 19th awaits

5-C79-D768-EEFB-49-C3-A04-B-5-A392-D014-

but eclipse’s tweet says it all

he knows lanaboards is talking mad shit and is doing it to spark controversy and get y'alls shit arisen because U lot won't shut the fuck up about someone you dislike so much ??

damn i had a dream where the white dress thingy (idk how to call it, is it a trailer?) lana posted had an actual white dress snippet :krylie: wish i could remember what it sounded like, premonitory powers coming thru :oprah:

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

if yosemite is going to be similar to change and bartender... that's great because they're really nice songs! :dua: 

how the hell is yosemite going to be at all similar to those songs based on the credits

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

1 minute ago, new gods said:

form your own opinions. you'll have a better experience xx

exactly. you're the wisest one here :mariah: we can compare and contrast all we want but in the end the only opinion that matters is yours xo

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

he knows lanaboards is talking mad shit and is doing it to spark controversy and get y'alls shit arisen because U lot won't shut the fuck up about someone you dislike so much 

2-E85-F6-F8-E1-ED-4-E04-8335-BB2615-EE50

i was joking omg.. 

2 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

how the hell is yosemite going to be at all similar to those songs based on the credits

people were comparing it to change / bartender, because eclipse said it's one of the worst off of cotcc :smokeney:

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

one person, one single person said it was their least favorite off of the album and now you're all losing your shit... wait until the album is out and form your own opinion... :smokeney:

this is true I’m just being a b****

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

yosemite will be top 3 for sure i just know it. i didnt think salvatore was being serious until now :trisha:. but yes lets wait till march 18th 7:00 am et to share our opinions