Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

34 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Can we shut the fuck up about Dealer maybe? It isn’t coming it’s scrapped. It could be terrible so why ya’ll hyped for a song when you don’t even know what it sounds like.

We had over 5 years of people whining about Life Is Beautiful and it’s paid dust now.  We have a whole album coming so why care about one song which is likely a shouty mess anyway?  

girl why r u so pressed about people discussing a song? :awkney:

I think Dealer is definitely a screamer, and @IanadeIrey put it into my head that it may have been the latest song recorded (I previously thought it was super old) so it’s possible the screaming is related to the feelings she had during QFTC (Which was also around when the time it would have been recorded)

personally, I don’t want it to leak. If Yosemite had been leaked in 2017 like we begged, getting it now 4 years later, would have been really annoying. (Unless she chose not to release it knowing it leaked, and we would have been left with a 10 song album)

I also think Dealer has a good possibility for the next album, seeing as how it’s produced by the same guy currently producing with her. Even if she didn’t have four songs ready for the next album, its very possible she has one or two (she specifically said she doesn’t have 4, not she doesn’t have any at all)

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

I wonder if she's going to talk about whether or not the magnificent, nay, pristine transition from hope is a dangerous thing to white dress was done on purpose :nails:

she described both songs more as journaling! So I think them both being super personal songs are going to complete the flow from NFR to COTCC

"Don’t forget me"

So I’ve read on here that apparently the version of Chemtrails that the 5 people somehow got ahold of didn’t have Yosemite but had Dealer.

I was wondering if maybe that was because Yosemite had been mastered in 2017 for LFL so that final mix/master was done, so it didn’t need to be resubmitted with the rest of the songs on the album (and Dealer was mastered but was just left off in the end, like Yosemite was in 2017)?

1 minute ago, Obduration said:

At least it sounds like people have dealer... apparently no one had Yosemite 

I really hope that dealer doesn't leak! Everytime I listen to NFR, and BAR, starts playing,  I think to myself how much better it would have been, had the demo not leaked.  And literally everyone hated the rework. Same thing will happen to Dealer if it leaks.  

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

So I’ve read on here that apparently the version of Chemtrails that the 5 people somehow got ahold of didn’t have Yosemite but had Dealer.

I was wondering if maybe that was because Yosemite had been mastered in 2017 for LFL so that final mix/master was done, so it didn’t need to be resubmitted with the rest of the songs on the album (and Dealer was mastered but was just left off in the end, like Yosemite was in 2017)?

I honestly think she included Yosemite to make up for scrapping Dealer, but this could be a possibility as well since apparently there were 12 tracks!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

well apparently now the 5 people do have yosemite and dealer was the only song from the album sessions that didn't make it on there and the album was mastered with 12 songs. it's all very confusing

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Just now, Contemplating God said:

I honestly think she included Yosemite to make up for scrapping Dealer, but this could be a possibility as well since apparently there were 12 tracks!

I thought that too, but I remember she still wasn’t sure about Dealer on October 2nd, 2020 and in the Eric Lloyd Wright house shoot, she’s wearing a Yosemite shirt - and that shoot took place on August 7, 2020 - so I feel like it was always the plan to include Yosemite!  

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

That’s what I think, too!!

Rick is credited as the producer so we know Jack didn’t do any work on it so it makes sense that it would have been mastered before this batch! I’m really curious to when it was mastered because when songs get mastered that’s when insiders seem to get them; and insiders insist they didn’t have it

(not that they could have been lying about it I don’t always trust what insiders say they do and don’t have)

ive also read that the album featuring Yosemite is in people’s hands 

"Don’t forget me"

45 minutes ago, new gods said:

we haven’t heard this album and it could be terrible but we hype it up everyday 

The difference is we know that is actually coming,  it’s more the obsession with certain unreleased songs which is tedious.  It’s like daily non stop for years and years. It feels a bit pointless when we don’t know when or if it’s going to be released. I just would have thought 9 new songs (8 without For Free) would be enouth.  I’m now probably going to have a negative bias for Dealer if it does eventually come out because it irritates me ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

7 minutes ago, new gods said:

well apparently now the 5 people do have yosemite and dealer was the only song from the album sessions that didn't make it on there and the album was mastered with 12 songs. it's all very confusing

Oh, what? That is very confusing lol. I don’t even know how people get ahold of a whole album ahead of time - like, how do they even intercept between the studio and the mastering site (Chris Gehringer’s workplace :creepna3:)?

I think she was really hung up about whether or not to put Dealer on the record. She sent it to get mastered, but when everything was ready for her to confirm the tracklist, she pulled it. and like mentioned above, since Yosemite was already mastered, there was no need for her to submit it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Damn, it is sooo annoying that White Dress has not been released yet! I was mentally prepared for it to come on 26th of February, it would just be perfect, it would be enough to survive the following three weeks and be happy and excited. When the day passed, I thought that 5th of March would also be ok. But now we still have no info if it is released before the album at all and I just feel so desperate. :crai: Checking this website every hour like a madman, can't focus on anything. :defeated:I hope it will be out by Friday. :poordat:

I just wanna say, to the 5 homos who stole the album, feeling like gods.  I hope you get caught by the FBI or some shit....yes I'm THAT salty about it. Idgaf.:nails: