Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, salvatore said:

elle how do you feel that all my praying over 4 years is paying off are U excited 

You were the very first person I thought of when Yosemite was confirmed to be on the track list. I really hope it measures up to your expectations! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

You were the very first person I thought of when Yosemite was confirmed to be on the track list. I really hope it measures up to your expectations! x

MY IMPACTTTTTTTT

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

@salvatore I still remember how I screamed “OUR CHURCH!!” and tagged you under an Instagram post of the chapel at Yosemite and the insta account owner asked if we’ve been there lmao

i've been there over every lifetime and so have all of u and our team....beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful 

@salvatore awakening from their slumber once yosemite was confirmed to be on the album

D9av2fM.gif

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

We did it for fun, we did it for free...:bebe:

tunnel-view-beauty_homepage-hero1_yc-jos

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

@salvatore awaking from their slumber once yosemite was comfirmed to be on the album

D9av2fM.gif

omg the way i made this like 2 years ago ... time flies 

Kiss Kiss

Just now, salvatore said:

i've been there over every lifetime and so have all of u and our team....beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful 

We’ve suffered for long and it’ll soon come to an end... I thank you for guiding me all these years along the path to Yosemite, O wise leader. :pray2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

Is there a chance it's about Yosemite Sam instead :wowcry:

no it's about Yosemite @salvatore, no one knows Yosemite Sam :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

24 minutes ago, HillSongExHomoCantor said:

U shut ur mouth sloppy bottom

go finish your conversion therapy hill song wannabe ex-fag maybe they’ll let you out by the 19th :monica:

On 9/3/2020 at 4:03 PM, Bunny Mozart said:

She's gonna drop a homemade video before the one she did a few days ago, and it's gonna be LMLYLAM

On 9/3/2020 at 4:51 PM, DeluluKing said:

You guys think that COCC is going top NFR? Are you ready for an experience this saturday? What the Yosemite will sound like :ohno:

On 9/3/2020 at 5:16 PM, Pin Up Galore said:

imagine if Yosemite is actually on the album though... the breakdowns this site would have 

I miss @salvatore 

On 9/4/2020 at 12:06 AM, IanadeIrey said:

12-13 hours until her announcing that the record will be available on streaming services at midnight tomorrow! So amazing. 

On 9/4/2020 at 12:17 AM, The Ocean said:

team cocctober for the win /s (let's pray for tomorrow)

On 9/4/2020 at 12:02 PM, iwannadie said:

1077 pages, no cover, no CONFRIMED date, no tracklist, no sampler, no singles, no pre-order, no leaks 

what is wrong with us :toofloppy:

On 9/4/2020 at 12:47 PM, IanadeIrey said:

I know anyone can edit info on Genius, but that would make sense, actually.  

Announcement in the afternoon later today about LMLYLAW coming next Friday, the 11th. 

September 11th - LMLYLAW released a week before the album. 

Morning of September 17th - COTCC video. 

Midnight EST September 18th - album! 

and it matches the timeline she gave us in the IG video!

On 9/4/2020 at 1:10 PM, Lavender Sunshine said:

Has anyone shazamed the snippet lately?

I couldn’t find my favorite quote, but I did compile some pretty amazing posts from the same timeframe 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I couldn’t find my favorite quote, but I did compile some pretty amazing posts from the same timeframe 

:crying2: for a minute I really ran this thread as the Queen of Hopeful Delusion :bebe: such good times with you all! <333

yosemite cult eating DOWN on march 19th

gFIT6Ws.gif

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

:crying2: for a minute I really ran this thread as the Queen of Hopeful Delusion :bebe: such good times with you all! <333

There were so many posts from you that I thought about posting, but that was my favorite. It had everything we all love from you! A timeline and positivity!

I suggest everyone go back and read from page 1060 onwards, it’s a real treat 

"Don’t forget me"