Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

No more cassette catastrophe will happen again. Shenanigans like that should remain in the NFR pre-release era of endless suffering 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

the way when we got the preorder i wanted to prove myself i was strong enough not to listen to white dress or the 30-second snippets before March 19 and here we are and i haven't listened to white dress or the 30-second snippets but not for the reasons I would have thought  :nails:

Just now, Future Jazz said:

the way when we got the preorder i wanted to prove myself i was strong enough not to listen to white dress or the 30-second snippets before March 19 and here we are and i haven't listened to white dress or the 30-second snippets but not for the reasons I would have thought  :nails:

For all the right reasons? :ma:

18 minutes ago, Elle said:

Remember that posting a leak of COTCC on LanaBoards will result in an immediate, permanent ban! :scajo2: I’ll be keeping my eye on you these next following days...

I’d also just like to that this time to encourage everyone to not “manifest” leaks! I must admit, all the talk of hoping for leaks is sort of disheartening to see. The album is so close, and it would be nice to finally have a completely leak-free album release. Respect Lana & her art, and wish for the best - not the worst! (& if you wont do it for Lana’s sake, at least do it for my sake. I really don’t want to have to deal with another leak fiasco) xx

Don't worry about me @Elle I'll behave. If that's your order! :oop:

J.R.R Tolkien when he hears "Not All Who Wander are Lost"

Ry8tKcK.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the universe when it realizes it must PURCHASE a song titled "For Free," despite the song title

Ry8tKcK.gif

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the other waitresses at Lake Placid when they listen to White Dress

Ry8tKcK.gif