Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

The end of February and March have been going soooo slow so I’m in that lull where I haven’t been feeling the angst for the album, just dread for the wait more so. Like the fact that there’s 10 days until the new album hasn’t set in yet but now that I’m seeing everyone go crazy I’m deff like “wow this is it.” I don’t know if that’s a good or a bad thing however I feel like the album will be extremely amazing, her best work to date, and that is why she has been sooooo silent. And why the album is only 11 tracks. Perhaps “Dealer” would’ve dismantled the themes of the album

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

27 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

can't wait until march 19th, the death of the yosemite cult FINALLy

giphy.gif

I've made almost 4 years of content with nothing more than interview snippets and 3 lines of lyrics your disgusting self has no idea what's coming when i get to hear and read the song in its entirety you wretched newtbug

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, salvatore said:

I've made almost 4 years of content with nothing more than interview snippets and 3 lines of lyrics your disgusting self has no idea what's coming when i get to hear and read the song in its entirety you wretched newtbug

giphy.gif

You truly won harder than anyone’s ever won and I’m happy for you. Seeing some of your posts in that GBA/interview thread that got bumped earlier today make me really appreciate how much you deserve this happiness. 

edit: also please never stop beefing with @Terrence Loves Me because it’s a highlight on This site from both of you :kiss:

Edited by Distantly

rn feels like an episode in a show where they just recap everything that happened and ur kinda annoyed bc u wanna just get to the finale. idk if anyone knows what i’m talking about but let’s look back 

-alex parliament threatening to send an email to the guy who masters lanas music and tell him we are ungrateful fans 

-bullying nicole nodland into deactivating her account 

-when roman dmed ed and he said the record wasn’t done. then users harassing roman insisting the screenshot was fake bc they counted the pixels

-keeping constant tabs on lanas nail color for some reason 

-that guy who put up a fake review in september and said the song “dolphin flower” was alright

-sheridan’s famous threat “3 days and 4 midnights” 

-shanice 

-seafoam nova

-sylvia.....

-when we all convinced ourselves the pic of lana wearing a mesh mask with a fan at rite aid was fake then a few weeks later she wore it again at her book event :toofloppy:

-jared sneaking in the thread every full moon to say lana sucks and he wants to marry jack

-when hasley herself invaded the thread with scat and no mod was in sight 

-when we all watched jimmy fallon live and gal gadot ate taco bell and ho hos. then when lana performed they spelt her name wrong

-also him holding up the lmlylaw cover on tv 

-finding every song title on shazam and even the iphone album cover 

i’m gonna end here but that was fun 

14 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

rn feels like an episode in a show where they just recap everything that happened and ur kinda annoyed bc u wanna just get to the finale. idk if anyone knows what i’m talking about but let’s look back 

It feels like a season of a show that’s off to a boring start but will hopefully pick up soon... it’s giving very much the current season of Drag Race. Meanwhile UV was ha Drag Race UK2 where it’s an exciting, near perfect thrill ride from start to finish :flutter:

i  feel like at this point ive basically put all of my hope  into the album...

"oh my  mental health is appalling. at least i get COCC soon :um:"

"oh i feel like everything around me is falling to pieces. well at least COCC is on it's way  :agree:"

now i  just feel like ill listen and then it will all  be over. idk...  then ill  just have to wait another year/years and nothing  else to look forward too...

like a birthday. sometimes  the anticipation leading up to it is better than the actual thing

4 hours ago, Dragon said:

I honestly hope she goes more w the spooks vibe. what if she does vampires 

imagine we finally get the witch era we've been manifesting since 2017 1-DDAAC03-EA58-4062-86-DC-EFF016757781.g

nice cocc bro

also adding on to  what i was saying before...

i know  that when it  comes  out ill just sit  there with  it in front of me just thinking about  the fact that i could listen if i wanted to but  the second i do it will all be over.

Spoiler

im  so sorry for depressing you all further... here's a penguin to make up  for  it  ig.

sdfsdf.jpg

8 minutes ago, ThirteenthBeach said:

also adding on to  what i was saying before...

i know  that when it  comes  out ill just sit  there with  it in front of me just thinking about  the fact that i could listen if i wanted to but  the second i do it will all be over.

Reveal hidden contents

im  so sorry for depressing you all further... here's a penguin to make up  for  it  ig.

sdfsdf.jpg

i know the feeling 

the mixture of being so excited to hear the next song for the first time but knowing that theres only a few left and you wont ever be able to experience that first listen again :trisha: 

56 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

-when we all watched jimmy fallon live and gal gadot ate taco bell and ho hos. then when lana performed they spelt her name wrong

:lmao:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, bel air rose said:

-alex parliament threatening to send an email to the guy who masters lanas music and tell him we are ungrateful fans 

-when roman dmed ed and he said the record wasn’t done. then users harassing roman insisting the screenshot was fake bc they counted the pixels

-that guy who put up a fake review in september and said the song “dolphin flower” was alright

-shanice 

-seafoam nova

-sylvia.....

-when we all convinced ourselves the pic of lana wearing a mesh mask with a fan at rite aid was fake then a few weeks later she wore it again at her book event :toofloppy:

-jared sneaking in the thread every full moon to say lana sucks and he wants to marry jack

God this prerelease was insane... :deadbanana: And we're so close to surpassing the NFR! prerelease too :air: tbh looking back at it, COCC thread might just be as iconic :gasp: What a fucking ride, can't wait to do this all again in the Behind the Iron Gates - Insights from an Institution prerelease thread :whine:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, bel air rose said:

-shanice 

-seafoam nova

-sylvia.....

The memories :krylie:   The flashbacks:trisha:

This place is messy , chaotic , dramatic , iconic,  wild &  trumatic but I had so much fun with you guys <3

The Up's & Down's we went through together and now we almost did it Joe:oprah2:

It's so bittersweet that this thread gets closed on March 19th..this was our home,  our asylum, our institution :xcry:

I'll never forget this pre-release thread :heart:

Love y'all so much:kiss:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

why do i feel like this is gonna be a mix of NFR and Sirens/AKA? i think that would be a good description of what we're getting in 11(!!!) days or at least what i hope we're getting. ugh i can't wait to hear yosemite and dark but just a game and tulsa jesus freak FINALLY yall we're less than 2 weeks out holy fuckin shit

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole