Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I know it’s been said, but when it DOES leak please don’t ask for a link, share a link, or anything like that!! Mods are gonna be in full work mode once the thread blows up and I don’t wanna lose any of my Lanaboards family!! :crying4:

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

hot take, but its not a rumor if ppl on lanaboards make up shit :creep:  but i wonder how they got their hands on the spotify exclusive LP? i mean, that was only sold by lana's official store and mine are still pending for delivery. 

I also saw it on Twitter so it was basically confirmed to be delayed :creep::teehee:

I have no idea how they got it! I checked my orders from her store and target and they both aren’t shipped yet 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Imagine it would leak today :oprah2:

That would be the best birthday present ever :wowcry:

Guys we are going to win:kris:

It’s my birthday also ?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

if a leak is impending i suggest u folk get careful with your wording and your desires elle doesn't play whatsoever and if it leaked this soon this site going on martial law :bebe:

Just now, Nikogo said:

I know it’s been said, but when it DOES leak please don’t ask for a link, share a link, or anything like that!! Mods are gonna be in full work mode once the thread blows up and I don’t wanna lose any of my Lanaboards family!! :crying4:

I also saw it on Twitter so it was basically confined to be delayed :creep::teehee:

I have no idea how they got it! I checked my orders from her store and target and they both aren’t shipped yet 

How did the Billie Eilish stan got the cassette 2 weeks prior to release in 2019? I guess they mess up with some individual order and ship it early or summ

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Shhhhh,:gasp: got in trouble for that yesterday. in an hour bestie

Oh god its happening It's comin' in softly
On the wings of a bomb
There's somethin' in the wind, I can feel it blowin' in
It's comin' in hotly
And it's comin' in strong

1 minute ago, salvatore said:

if a leak is impending i suggest u folk get careful with your wording and your desires elle doesn't play whatsoever and if it leaked this soon this site going on martial law :bebe:

Everything I'm saying is hypothetical theoretical and alleged 8)

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s my birthday also ?

Happy Birthday!! We are going to win today pisces sister:kris::wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

How did the Billie Eilish stan got the cassette 2 weeks prior to release in 2019? I guess they mess up with some individual order and ship it early or summ

Do you mean for NFR? 

if so, her grandparent got it at work and gave it to her (they were later fired)

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Everything I'm saying is hypothetical theoretical and alleged 8)

the slurry of future bans in the coming days won't be hypothetical nor theoretical not at all alleged :bebe: 

Why did I start to feel like 11 songs are NOTHING I mean I was ok with it but now I feel like we need MORE sorry for being so demanding i- :icant:

Just now, salvatore said:

the slurry of future bans in the coming days won't be hypothetical nor theoretical not at all alleged :bebe: 

Agreed, we're 10 days away anyways can't people just wait........ :) :)

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

Agreed, we're 10 days away anyways can't people just wait........ :) :)

No :bebe: 

50 minutes ago, notokay said:

Last time this happened (with NFR) it was a matter of hours before the whole album leaked in HQ. Poor Lana. But also something to be expected when the whole release planning has been so disastrous.