Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I wonder if the bidding ending on March 11th and the website we found yesterday having a release date of March 11th means anything 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

yup, i thought the same.

so id say theres no leak coming, i suppose this person is the only one with physical copies yet

And it also lacks of any kind of tracklist or sticker

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, MrFameKills said:

If he's the only person who has the album, the bidding doesnt end until the 11th and by the time it ships to another country, it'll all be fine

gifffinal.gif

Doesn't seem like just one person may have had early access to three different vinyl versions of the album. If there's been a mistake on any shop regarding shipping or selling it early, I'd bet there's already many, many copies going around.

Just now, Summerain said:

Good morning!!!!!!! this week will be fabulous!!!!! less is left

so true queen

12 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

Why did I start to feel like 11 songs are NOTHING I mean I was ok with it but now I feel like we need MORE sorry for being so demanding i- :icant:

I completely agree BUT some of the best albums ever have only 11 tracks :

- Back to Bedlam (10 tracks actually)

- Back to Black

- Melodrama

Not to mention many albums that only have 12 tracks in their standard edition

I think she might feed us another way like she did with Summertime

I’m gonna remain positive and say it’s not going to leak :lolliney:

I agree this seller probably works in a factory/record store and that’s how they have them 

"Don’t forget me"

26 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

We've really waited almost 4 years to hear Yosemite in full

5-AA98-AAE-B4-B4-40-E5-8-C27-BB00-FAB4-C

I remember there was that one interviewer who heard Yosemite back in 2017:trisha:

I can't believe that 4 years later we almost made it and finally get to hear what that one blessed soul heard back then:krylie:  I was always jealous of him but now there is no need anymore...Yosemite brings happiness & peace to the world :xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: