Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, notokay said:

So this means that it's the same picture on both sides right? 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

"Mistakenly bought three of the same records, so two records (Picture disc) from Lana go on dobos.
Preservation according to the attached photos, although it was only listened to once, for verification ... The
board comes with a plain white cardboard cover (see attached photos) The
auction starts at 10 dinars, so I refrain from subsequent complaints.
If there are any questions about the board, I'm here ..."

So the person already knows the full lyrics to yosemite.........

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

I would agree but I'm confused that she said that she did TJF in the midwest but announced way before that the album as White Hot Forever so I guess there was a track titled WHF and there are apparently the same song.

Well to be fair, the first time we saw Lana with Sean publicly (who the song seems to be about) was in September 2019, which is when his daughter confirmed them to be dating. Before then, Lana announced White Hot Forever as the record title the day NFR was released (aka August 30th, 2019), but if they had already been dating in September 2019, we don't know for sure when they first met/started seeing each other. If I remember correctly, Lana or Sean had said they'd known each other for 2 months before they started dating which could place it around June at the latest (that they met.) [yet we still don't know when they really began dating]

So this would mean that White Hot Forever was conceptualized from June 2019 (unconfirmed, could have been earlier) - August 2019...

The main problem with this is that during July and August, she was in Europe for some weeks, and I don't really see when she could've gone through the midwest if not during her NFR tour (where she obviously spent a lot of time in the mid-west) but then again, she wasn't seen for some weeks in June / July.

With Lana, it's so hard to compute dates of writing and recording. :crai:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

8 hours ago, Dragon said:

if ur running at night w the title track on its witchy 

y’all are allowed to go outside at night tf? i haven’t been out after 6 fucking pm since cocctober i could kill myself :bebe:

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Well to be fair, the first time we saw Lana with Sean publicly (who the song seems to be about) was in September 2019, which is when his daughter confirmed them to be dating. Before then, Lana announced White Hot Forever as the record title the day NFR was released (aka August 30th, 2019), but if they had already been dating in September 2019, we don't know for sure when they first met/started seeing each other. If I remember correctly, Lana or Sean had said they'd known each other for 2 months before they started dating which could place it around June at the latest (that they met.) [yet we still don't know when they really began dating]

So this would mean that White Hot Forever was conceptualized from June 2019 (unconfirmed, could have been earlier) - August 2019...

The main problem with this is that during July and August, she was in Europe for some weeks, and I don't really see when she could've gone through the midwest if not during her NFR tour (where she obviously spent a lot of time in the mid-west) but then again, she wasn't seen for some weeks in June / July.

With Lana, it's so hard to compute dates of writing and recording. :crai:

Okay that would make sense but you 're right it's hard with Lana to compute dates. She could have been in the midwest for only a couple of days in summer '19 and felt inspired to write a song about it

Wasn't she also with Chase back in Summer 2019..did she left him for Sean..idk it's confusing but your theory definetly makes sense

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i just realized it's chuck charli weyes zella and nikki with her

25 minutes ago, notokay said:

omg :oprah2:

“I bought three by accident. It was only listened to once.”

I’m sure if this person has THREE copies, other people have copies also :oprah2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

omg :oprah2:

“I bought three by accident. It was only listened to once.”

I’m sure if this person has THREE copies, other people have copies also :oprah2:

How do you buy three by "accident" lmao