Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, salvatore said:

yosemite cult eating DOWN on march 19th

gFIT6Ws.gif

Yosemite Cult members all getting married on top of Yosemite on March 20th. 

Yosemite-Elopement-Photographer-Glacier-

1 minute ago, HyperVelvet said:

This post-release thread will be like the pearly gates :trisha::dance:

baby not a single user here seeing heaven in any shape or form 

wait you know what forget the album i want to beat the amount of pages nfr pre-release thread has. we’re only 100 pages away from being the longest pre-release thread ever :trisha:

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

wait you know what forget the album i want to beat nfr’s pre-release thread pages. we’re only 100 pages away from being the longest pre-release thread ever :trisha:

Well if Lana finally posts some shitz we might just get there!:krylie::oprah:

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

wait you know what forget the album i want to beat the amount of pages nfr pre-release thread has. we’re only 100 pages away from being the longest pre-release thread ever :trisha:

wait for the snippets to come from a russian music site and it'll bump 400 pages overnight i promise :trisha:

i actually feel a little bittersweet... we've had so much fun together in this pre-release thread and i'm going to miss how chaotic it was, we have such a sense of friendship and community and i'm very thankful for all of you :aw: ...but i know we're going to throw a massive party in the post-release thread and before we even know it, the pre-release era will begin and we'll do it all over again! :party: :spin: :dorothy4:

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

i actually feel a little bittersweet... we've had so much fun together in this pre-release thread and i'm going to miss how chaotic it was, we have such a sense of friendship and community and i'm very thankful for all of you :aw: but i know we're going to throw a massive party in the post-release thread and before we even know it, the pre-release era will begin and we'll do it all over again! :party: :spin: :dorothy4:

I feel the same!! :heart: but before we know it, we're at another pre release thread!! :hottie: