Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

7 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

fake af

somebody needs to get off db*ee and stop posting them because it’s becoming fucking annoying  :willcut:

I don’t remember the last time when there was a legit sounding snippet so some of u gays better get ur shit together and post Dealer.mp3 or UFB 

or even better, leak the album :oprah3:

why are we hoping for the album to leak.....yeah no 

3 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

On a plus side, only a little over 

10 days and 19 hours 

until NZ release!!! :icant:

Almost single digits until Yosemite :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

28 minutes ago, heroinmelodies said:

fake af

somebody needs to get off db*ee and stop posting them because it’s becoming fucking annoying  :willcut:

I don’t remember the last time when there was a legit sounding snippet so some of u gays better get ur shit together and post Dealer.mp3 or UFB 

or even better, leak the album :oprah3:

to be honest i'd 100% take a Dealer leak, or even a UFB leak over an album leak. because the album we're getting in 1 week and a half and Dealer/UFB we're not getting in our lifetime :sass:

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

to be honest i'd 100% take a Dealer leak, or even a UFB leak over an album leak. because the album we're getting in 1 week and a half and Dealer/UFB we're not getting in our lifetime :sass:

homosexuals get your mp3 files ready :hooker:

1 minute ago, heroinmelodies said:

homosexuals get your mp3 files ready :hooker:

they lowkey have a debt to our community for having had the album for months and not having suffered throughout the era while we were going through hell :agree: a dealer leak would however make up for it :sass:

8 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

White Dress week is coming tomorrow, rejoice :hype:

:bebe:

No it’s not 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Future Jazz said:

they lowkey have a debt to our community for having had the album for months and not having suffered throughout the era while we were going through hell :agree: a dealer leak would however make up for it :sass:

Dealer leak would most definitely safe this crusty era :creepna3:

so what r y’all waiting for, becoming a legend has never been easier :nails:

I can’t believe people are really asking for a dealer leak

imagine the breakdown when she includes it on the next album and we get months of “wHy WoUlD sHe ReLeAsE a LeAkEd SoNg!?!!”

if y’all wanna leak ask for something not in the works for the next album :scoff:

Quit asking for a COTCC leak while you’re at it :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

screaming in the hills of yosemite in 12 days giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a4kz7s55ov2nn5j9e3

we did it for fun, we did it for free... we waited for lana, we gave her a plea.... and in 12 days she'll listen, and release yosemite... lanaboards may have fought, and you might disagree... but yosemite's arrival will make an angel of me

sUcVobB.png