Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

6 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

No one have Yosemite. The álbum has been stolen before she decide to put Yosemite on Tracklist. 

Fake News 

I think it's possible and even likely that the version that is going to get released in about 2 weeks is circulating already, so including Yosemite. And I think Eclipse would've told people if he had had Dealer, which the older version that got mastered had on it :oprah3:

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

No one have Yosemite. The álbum has been stolen before she decide to put Yosemite on Tracklist. 

Fake News 

Wait a sec. When did they tweet it? Someone mentioned the tweet saying Yosemite was bad just when people were saying how excited they were for it. Maybe Eclipse was on LB and wanted to say it was bad to try and disappoint everyone? Maybe I'm overthinking this...

Just now, ItsaWhale89 said:

Wait a sec. When did they tweet it? Someone mentioned the tweet saying Yosemite was bad just when people were saying how excited they were for it. Maybe Eclipse was on LB and wanted to say it was bad to try and disappoint everyone? Maybe I'm overthinking this...

He cant rate Yosemite because he didnt listed it.

Eclipse go get a twink and stop for seek for attention.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, lustforlife said:

Exactly that's what I'm saying. He saw everyone say they were excited for it so immediately tweeted a negative review without even hearing it. Depends on when he posted the tweet

29 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

we did it for fun :heart:

we did it for free :yesnod:

we fought over track eight, titled yosemite :agree:

the way we could've been fighting over track eight, titled dealer but it is what it is :bebe:

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

you're pretty confident in all this despite the fact we know that you run the literal worst lana fan account that spreads fake news and steals content from lanaboards. you're literally only mad bc he's called out ur account before

:awkney:

Just now, electra said:

you're pretty confident in all this despite the fact we know that you run the literal worst lana fan account that spreads fake news and steals content from lanaboards. you're literally only mad bc he's called out ur account before

:awkney:

girl. i dont need to prove anything to u. im no ldraddic. i talked to it owner once and he was very sweet and beloved to lana. thats why im avocate for him. stop to be obssesed.

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Just now, Atlantis said:

He’s just joking or otherwise that tweet was fake. There’s no need to get stressed:oprah3:

it's not joking it's distracting :dua:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

Just now, Atlantis said:

He’s just joking or otherwise that tweet was fake. There’s no need to get stressed:oprah3:

he knew what he was doing he wanted to start something. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Yosemite causing all this conversation! yup! yup i woke up this morning and poured diesel fuel on the lawn and threw a molotov at it