Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

You guys stop comparing the release of her previous albums with COTCC challenge. NFR and LFL got delayed but she never announced a date herself, she only gave vague estimations. There’s no reason the album isn’t coming in September. And I’ll say it again, she probably got confused with time zones, and said September 5 instead of 4.

I mean... she gave a date for the poetry book and it ended up coming out over 6 months later

FzytWEW.png

I mean... she gave a date for the poetry book and it ended up coming out over 6 months later

That’s cause her entire plans changed. She was going to hand make a few copies to deliver to bookshops in the LA area but she ended up making a deal to have them printed & decided to release audiobooks with instrumentation by antonoff

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

May also be for Tulsa Jesus Freak: White Hot Forever as she recites the title at the end of the video.. eep I'm so excited x

https://vm.tiktok.com/J2XGpUW/

Omg wait so this could be for COCC? I'm getting Wayamaya vibes!!!!! 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I’m starting to think she is def back with Sean and is hinting at that. Blue Waiter is one of the rare poems of Violet where she is super in love (and it’s also my fave haha), and she is saying to her «Tulsa Jesus Freak » that they are « White hot forever » (as in forever in love).???

Anyways, just a reminder that I said earlier that she would post something COCC related on Friday :P

It seems to me like she tried to make a video out of quiet waiter that’s why she was lip syncing. I really hope the melody to be used in a song, but I doubt they would recycle the same thing, otherwise the song is a continuations of quiet waiter

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

If she reworks Fine Chine I really hope she sorts out the ending...it’s awful IMO. Screachy and just too much

YES. I need shorter, reworked version in HQ.

Some people in here so negative, let people speculate and be excited!

As far as we know we are getting a brand new album in a little over a month...

Right! I know having Yes To Heaven/Fine China/Cherry Blossom or even Yosemite in COCC is very unlikely... But I want to believe. Hope is a dangerous thing but I have it and I will be very happy if one of my favourite songs will be released officially and I will be able to listen to them on spotify etc.

I need Lana to use at least one unreleased song - Fine China, Yes To Heaven, Yosemite, Cherry Blossom or Angels Forever like she did with TNBAR which was a great choice in my opinnion. I love having architecture in NFR. The released version is even better than LFL demo in my opinnion and I can't imagine NFR without this beautiful song.

Mmeow~

I love having architecture in NFR. The released version is even better than LFL demo in my opinnion and I can't imagine NFR without this beautiful song.

the new lyrics just... ain't it

"you did it all for fame" & "you know what i'm talking about" >>>>>>>

the only problem w the demo is quality imo

giphy.gif

Can we get the album cover lana please...

Also i feel dumb for asking this but how do you enable the mobile version of the site guys? my dumb ass set the site on computer version and i can't get the mobile version back...

Can we get the album cover lana please...

Also i feel dumb for asking this but how do you enable the mobile version of the site guys? my dumb ass set the site on computer version and i can't get the mobile version back...

the way i do it is just close the browser and reopen it after 5 minutes :crai: there might be a better way but that's the way i do it